Chapter 5: First Day of Work

Cyno's Pov:
Sunday, 3rd, September
01:57 P.M
Apartment Building

If anything that they told me made sense I would write an article about it.

I sighed deeply. This is what happens when omegas and alphas live together. No wonder our parents were worried about these decisions.

"So what you're saying is that you remember walking to his room Snelling his scent on your clothes, so your instincts told you to go to your "alpha" and you were in heat. Am I correct about that whole summary?"

"I guess if you put it that way. . ." He said shyly looking down to his lap, playing with his fingers. I bet he's nervous and still trying to comprehend what's going on.

"And what Alhaitham remembers is you cough cough and doing those things to him?" I asked him.

"Yes. Not that I remember much but I do know the beginning kinda?" Alhaitham seems unsure about the events.

I cleared my throat, clearing the silence after Alhaitham's statement.

"So. . .what's gonna happen if Haveh's pregnant?" Followed by silence. I glanced over to Tighnari and he was staring at me the same way. The two didn't seem too comfortable about the subject so I tried to cover it up.

"A-anyways, why not get ready for our first-afternoon shift? We start in less than four hours so let's get some breakfast to start okay?" I hurry to the kitchen to start breakfast/ brunch or lunch for my friends with Tighnari following behind me.

I go to the fridge and take out the needed ingredients.
I once again feel bad about the situation but Tighnari comforts me creeping himself behind me and patting my shoulder.

"You shouldn't worry so much, it isn't your baby after all." He said almost pitying them but consoling me that it isn't my problem, it's their's but whatever it's not my problem anyway.

"Yeah, yeah I know but I can't help but worry."

"Me too but all we can do is pray and how they work this out." He gave me a light smile and I nodded looking away to the sink. I just wish I could do more for them

-
Kaveh's Pov

There was an awkward silence after the two left and I didn't know what I should do, could do. My mind is in a full downward spiral of confusion and fear of this kind of chaos.

Once again I'm in a fucked up situation I don't know how to get out of. Just like that time, I was in heat and almost raped a boy but I'm not going to confuse my mind with the past.

"H-hey, what do you wanna do?" I stumbled on my words as my throat is dry from all the yelling and screaming earlier.

He looked towards me with little emotion, I couldn't read his face at all. He didn't seem bothered and just forced her to talk about what happened.

"I don't know. I think we should wait until you feel the sim of pregnancy. But are you on birth control?"
He asked me.

"Yes, I am. I take it every day, I know that I did in the morning. I don't want what happened in high school to happen again." I explained to him and he shook his head understanding me since we went to school together and maybe clearly remembers.

"I see. . ." After that, it got quiet until I cleared my throat to catch his attention again.

"So what if the birth contract doesn't work?" I turned my head to him and he wasn't looking at me anymore. My poor omega whimpered almost crying for his attention and to look at me again. Since I just had my heat my omega still had some control. I was about to grab his arm when he turned to me.