Chapter 8: If you still want it ⚠️🔞⚠️

Cyno's Pov:
Sunday, 16th, October
6:54 P.M
Apartment Building

A few weeks ago
×'slight smut'×

The two of us were alone and had nothing to do. After that party and what happened during those events, I've grown feelings for him, but with the Kaveh and Alhaitham situation, we've been careful...

I remember the first time we did it was when we came off a shift of work and we just wanted to get rid of some stress and frustration that day. Now I would consider us to be fuck buddies and I don't think there's any more to that cause I've drawn the line from the start, even if I do have feelings for him. We're in college and that is just a description of 'No condoms = babies, and babies means money = You're broke' My dad said this when I turned 18 moving out of that place, though it always stuck with me and still does.

"Hey hey, stop. I know you're excited but I have work in the morning." Tighnari said with a smirk on plump lips that made me want to kiss him even more. I leaned down into his scent gland, smelling him and his floral and warm smell that I can't explain but I'm living in it. I start to grind my hips into his crouch, I lick at his nape nibbling, kissing at the white porcelain skin leaving love bites.

I hear a small muffled moan, with his mouth on my tank top. I felt the vibration of them which made me hornier. I rise, and I see the omega breathing heavily with his eyes covered by his forearm. I quickly removed his sweat pants which had a wet spot from what I assume to be his precum. Once taken off I see him in his full glory, him and his almost thick thighs and his member up right leaking with precum.

He brought his legs almost to his chest, shying away from me. He had his hands covering his eyes having an obvious blush on his face.

"Cyno. . . We can't do this now or they'll know." He whispered with one hand pointing to the door. I sighed rolling my eyes at his embarrassment, 'Out of all times Tighnari, out all times.' I thought to myself.

"Don't worry cutie~ I'll only do the things you'll like, I'll be gentle~," I said in his eyes. I moved back and saw the deep red blush on his face. I chuckled at his reaction, not knowing he was such a shy one in bed, he wasn't like this first time.

I curve my hand around his waist, using one to go into to start pumping him.

After a few hours...
12:23 Am

I was chilling in my bedroom doing the unfinished homework I had for the upcoming week. I heard a knock on the door, alerting me and making me jump a little bit. I quickly got up from my office chair and headed towards the door.

When I opened it, the same green head of hair I love seeing is standing right there.

"Hey Cyno you know we have a project tomorrow, right? One of our classmates told me a couple of minutes ago that we have a group. I don't know who's in the group yet cause she posted it online but I'm just letting you know, cause we have class with her on Monday....." While he was babbling about our project, all I could think about was his smooth voice and how his pink plump lips were moving. Don't get over yourself cyno you have a project on Monday and it's midnight.

"Hello? Earth to Cyno? Ugh! Whatever I'm going back to sleep."

I now realize I was in a daze and didn't see him going back until I heard a hold bang of a door closing. I shake my head to get my mind off of him.

(655 words)

■■■■■■
Sorry about the short chapter and slow updates. I'm trying to graduate people -_-