article

"can i be honest? i think about you constantly"
——gracie abrams

it is now saturday, which is very good for a couple days break off of school.

i'm not grateful for my phone being blown up at 8:30 in the morning.

lukey
you have an article abt you!

jack
dells your songs have over a hundred thousand streams already!

z
delilah idk ur middle name paisley you're blowing up all over tiktok

ty-rex
delilah ur famous

i groaned and looked at the link i got tagged in one too many times on instagram.

small town girl, delilah paisley has blown up all over tiktok recently with her new songs under/over and mess it up

she landed on people's fyps around a month ago when someone posted a video of the young girl signing at a karaoke bar.

this video landed on the girls page and she commented in it saying it was her.

she's gained over two hundred thousand followers and subscribers in just a couple weeks, and over night has gained even more.

it's suspected that she's lovers with someone from the nhl friend group which consists of the three hughes brothers, trevor zegras and more. they have commented on the girls posts and seem to follow her on all platforms.

is she gaining a following because of her voice or because of her relationship with the nhl players?

user- leave the poor girl alone whatever she does is her business

user- she's so cute omg

user- dude she isn't even that good

user- if she's dating jack hughes imma throw hands

user- she went to school with luke! i found one of her old posts from class

user- why does everyone have to assume she's dating one of them, maybe we should take into consideration that they're just friends??
user^ preach

man these people are crazy. i got up and out of bed and got ready for the day. i also made sure to reply to all the texts i got before they all grew ballistic on me.

my mom also called me while i was getting ready. she said she saw the songs and was really happy that i decided to post them.

i talked to my little sister for a bit, she said she misses me and i promised that i'd see her soon.