(001) matilda

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella was woken up by an agitating honking noise.

shit.

school.

FUCK.

she looked over at her phone.

kristoff 🥶🥶 13 missed calls

FUCKFUCKFUCK

she immediately called him back.

"where the fuck are you??" he asked.

"SHIT- OUCH." she hissed, tripping on her way to the bathroom, "sorry, give me like 2 seconds i'm putting my shoes on."

liar. she hadn't even brushed her teeth yet.

"well, get here faster. matt's worried he's gonna be late on the first day of school." chris sighed.

"okay okay, give me like 3 minutes." she put toothpaste on her toothbrush.

"3 minutes to put on your-"

"BYE!" she hung up.

she brushed her teeth while picking out clothes.

since it was her first day back to school, she didn't want to go looking homeless, but she didn't want to go full glam either.

she wore black wide legged jeans and a lyrical lemonade shirt she most likely stole from one of the triplets.

she grabbed concealer, mascara, and her huda beauty highlighter and her schoolbag that was probably empty and ran downstairs.

"LORENZO, ELENA, AND ALEXANDRO YOU BETTER BE READY- oh." her three siblings were sitting on the couch. they showered and ate breakfast and they were all ready.

"c'mon, the triplets are outside." she grumbled, surprised that her siblings were ready before her, and essentially more put together.

"took you long enough!" chris sassed, rolling down the window.

"get out." she opened the door.

"what! no! i'm sorry i was all sassy!"

"i need the mirror, christopher."