(012) i know it won't work

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

now that winter break is over and schools back, stella really doesn't want to see chris. at least during winter break he was all gloomy and shit. he acts normal at school, and it kills her because she knows she can't act normal. nothing about this is normal, how could he act like nothing happened?

the library is quite literally her second home. she goes there to skip, during lunch, and during free periods. and homeroom occasionally.

during one of her many lonely sessions at the library, she had befriended a girl named gracie. suddenly, her lonely sessions weren't so lonely.

today, gracie realized that stella was the stella romano that released minor.

"holy shit, i did not know it was you!" she gaped, earning a mean glance from the librarian.

"you listened to it?" even though her album got over half a million listens, she's in denial people listen to her music.

"hell yeah!" gracie nodded, "i've been listening to your music ever since mess it up."

"holy shit! that's a while back." stella had to remind herself that it was less than 5 months ago. so many things happened during those 5 months, she felt like a decade passed.

"when i found out you went to this high school i was like, god damn. she's just like me, why don't i make music? and i did."

"that's so cool!" stella was shocked she had that amount of influence on anyone. "you release anything yet?"

she shook her head, "i have this song that's almost done though."

"can i read the lyrics?"

gracie nodded, taking out an extremely worn out notebook. she opened a random page and showed it to stella and gave her a pencil.

"can you... add some things?"

"they're your emotions, gracie, i can't write them for you."

"no, i know!" gracie nodded, "can you write a chorus with me? i have everything down, except this chorus. i can't write any more lyrics! i asked all my other friends and they said they couldn't help."

stella nodded and took the notebook. she read over the lyrics, they perfectly described what she was feeling right now. with chris.