(005) marjorie

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ella woke up with a heavy feeling on her chest.

she groaned, forcing her eyes to open, and looked down.

chris's head was resting on her chest, his arm dragged over her waist.

"CHRIS, STELLA IS GONE." nick banged on the door. "I'M COMING IN, YOU BETTER BE FULLY CLOTHED."

"oh." nick stood in shock, "you're here."

she put her finger to her lips, telling nick to quiet down.

"with chris." nick continued, ignoring her gesture.

"shut up, nick." chris groaned, tugging her closer.

ella's face was beet red, and her eyes were wide open. 'help' she mouthed.

nick put his finger to his lips, mocking her, and walked out of the room.

if you can't beat them, join them. she thought.

she laid back down, wrapped her hands around chris's shoulders, and went back to sleep.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"nick, how on earth am i supposed to tell her?" enzo argued.

"i don't know!" nick shrugged, looking at his sleeping best friend in worry.

they were now both looking at her.

"you guys are fucking creepy." she sat up straight, chris's head rolling onto her lap.

"um.." lorenzo gulped, "stella, aunt-"

"AUNT MARJORIE IS FUCKING DEAD!" elena marched into chris's room.

"what."

elena's screaming woke chris up, and he was now sitting on the bed, rubbing his eyes.

"ELLA!" alex ran into chris's room, " GIO CALLED ME- AUNT MARGARET IS DEAD."

"yeah, i gathered?!"

her aunt margaret, her dad's oldest sister, was ella's one true best friend growing up. she was ridiculed by all her other cousins when she was younger because she was living in america, not italy. aunt marjorie had one child, andrea, and she hated ella. she always thought her mom gave ella more attention and whatnot, which was absolutely not true.