(002) the archer

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella was getting off of her bed when alex held on to the back of her shirt.

"where are you going?" he mumbled, mixing his words together.

"i won't be gone for long, i promise." she kissed his head.

"mkay." he yawned.

she put on one of chris' hoodies, her shoes were downstairs.

as soon as she opened the door, alex said, "bye, mom."

stella froze in place.

she know she had a very motherly impact on her siblings, and was the only mother figure they had ever had, but it felt weirder when they confirmed it. especially alexandro. he's been going through a phase where he doesn't speak to anyone and when he does all he does is be a bitch.

"bye, ro."

she closed the door and ran downstairs, knowing that's where the twins were.

"where do you think you're going?" lorenzo asked, raising an eyebrow.

"out. i won't take long. take care of each other." she ordered, putting on her shoes.

"okay, 'mom'." elena rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"behave! no house parties." she eyed the twins. they were going through a very rebellious phase.

why are all her siblings going through phases??

"okay." lorenzo waved her goodbye.

she got out only to see chris sitting on a couch on the patio.

"hey-"

"they just called me mom, oh my god." she freaked out.

"what-"

"chris. do you know what this means??"

"that they-"

stella began walking to the park, glancing behind her just to make sure chris was following her.

"chris they think i'm their actual mother! like they obviously know i'm not their birth mother but as far as like mother figures go- i'm that! holy shit." she puffed. "you think this is gonna affect me in the long run?"