(008) when the party's over

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

thanks to the sturniolo's infamous party reputation, people arrived to her party in the blink of an eye. one second it was just her and chris decorating the house, and the next, her house was so crowded she could feel the humidity emitting out of another person's body.

"nice party." this very cute black boy came up to ella. "what's it for?"

"no reason." she shrugged.

"i like you." he said bluntly. "let me take you out to dinner."

"oh!" ella was shocked at his forwardness, "i... uh-"

"boyfriend?" he winced.

"actually-"

"crush but you won't admit it's a crush?"

"i don't have a crush on him!" she shook her head.

"if you change your mind, i'm always free for breakfast, lunch, or dinner." he gave her a sweet smile and walked off.

he was nice.

real nice.

too nice?

not chris nice.

she shook her head, she had to stop thinking about him for one second.

she went looking for the triplets when she saw chris making out with some random girl.

wow.

her she was, rejecting the most perfect guy she could ever ask for, and he was sticking his tongue down some girls throat.

she shouldn't get mad, she wasn't mad! they weren't together or anything, he did nothing wrong.

she walked around looking for the guy.

she found him vaping on her couch.

"hey." she sat next to him.

"sup." he nodded.

"wanna go on a date?" she said boldly.

"bold." he smirked, "i like it. yeah, i will go on a date with you."

"great! you want my number?" she was so bold today, it wasn't like her at all.

"yup." he nodded, smiling. he handed her his phone and she typed in her number.

he put the vape near her face, silently asking if she wanted it.

"fuck it." she shrugged, taking a long drag.

it felt... acidic? it burnt her throat, she coughed like crazy.

"woah- first time?"

"mhm." she nodded, massaging her throat.