(011) 3 steps back

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

she went over to the sturniolo's the very next day.

she called audrey and told her to meet her there.

she walked in with her bluetooth speaker in one hand, and her phone in the other. she was blasting taylor swift.

nick immediately got up and started dancing with her, not questioning what she was doing at all. matt, however, was very curious.

"what the fuck are you doing?" he asked.

"celebrating." she shrugged.

"YEAH!" nick encouraged.

"celebrating what?" chris asked. she had just noticed him laying on the couch.

"i just broke up with caleb!"

their faces dropped. why the fuck did their faces drop?

"i'm sorry, you two were doing so well." nick frowned.

"no, it's fine- i'm not even upset." she shrugged.

"oh, you poor thing." nick hugged her. "c'mon, let me get you something to drink." he took her up the stairs and to his room.

"what the fuck was that?" she asked.

"chris got another girlfriend." nick deadpanned.

"what?"

"I'M HERE! I'M HERE!" audrey panted, barging in nick's room. "what the fuck happened? chris looks like he's about to cry."

"i broke up with caleb last night- did only nick see my post?"

audrey grabbed her phone from her back pocket and saw the post. "babe, you posted this at 3am we were all dead asleep."

"not me." nick grinned.

"okay pipe down, insomniac." stella said, "what do you mean he looked like he was about to cry?"

"i don't know." audrey shrugged, "he kept saying 'i really like her, i don't wanna break up with her yet. oh my god what am i gonna do, i want both of them' blah blah."

stella's jaw dropped in shock.

"OH MY GOD." audrey gasped. "he got another girlfriend?! right when you broke up with caleb?!"