(007) mess it up

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella.rom

rom

liked by enzo

liked by enzo.romano and 693,959 others
stella.rom my single 'mess it up' out on all
platforms 🙈🙈🙈 MV ON YTTTT

view all comments

audreyhobert YUPYUPYUP 🔥🔥🔥

audreyhobert literally crying

nicolassturniolo ELLA MUSICIAN ERA WHAT THE FUCK
stella.rom MHMMM

el.romano my sister is a singer now?!!! what's next? a stable paycheck ????
stella.rom i'll make u a billionaire elena watch

alex.romano i feel like i should get like half of of the money you make off of this bc i listened to the 10,000 different versions and picked this one
stella.rom no

matthew.sturniolo Great song 👍
stella.rom thanks 👍👍

christophersturniolo Nick has been playing this song on repeat I think half of the views are from him
nicolassturniolo u asked me to put it on??? and proceeded to stay in my room?? and watch the mv very intensely ????
stella.rom awww is chrissy enjoying my music
christophersturniolo No

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ella woke up the next morning by her phone blowing up.

700,000 views.

"WHAT." she stood up.

"what." chris rubbed his eyes, waking up.

"shit- sorry, forgot you were asleep." she apologized, not taking her eyes off of her phone.

"why are you awake at 9?" he asked, voice sleepy.

"my music video as seven hundred thousand views."

"WAIT, FOR REAL?" he stood up too.

"I'M HERE!" nick barged in, "WHAT HAPPENED??"

"SHE HIT SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND VIEWS ON YOUTUBE!" chris told him enthusiastically.

"SO MANY NUMBERS WHAT!" nick was jumping up and down.

"what's going on." matt walked in, his blanket draped around his body.

"ELLA'S SONG HIT SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND VIEWS!" nick told him.

"NO WAY!" matt's eyebrows flew up, "that's insane!" he dabbed her up.

"wait- shh." she shushed everyone. she heard very loud footsteps, multiple footsteps.. they were now very violent and fast?

"is there a stampede-" nick got cut off by all three of her siblings crashing into the room, jumping on her.

"holy shit!" chris stumbled, like he was the one that had 3 almost fully grown teenagers jump on him.

"you did it!" enzo congratulated, "you really did it!"

"i always knew you had it in you." elena whispered, kissing her cheek.

"does that mean you can give me more than 10 dollars every week?" alex spoke up.

"i'm literally a jobless high school student, you should be thankful i even give you an allowance." ella hit the back of his head jokingly.

"he gets an allowance?" enzo gaped.

"it's 10 dollars, get over it." alex rolled his eyes.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

filler 🙈🙈🙈

ella famous era ⁉️⁉️

💞
J