(013) daylight

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"everything is so aggressive with you two it's disgusting." matt told chris.

"what?"

"you and... what's her name?" matt trailed off.

"clara." chris reminded, face red with embarrassment. has he really dated that many girls?

"clara! yes." matt nodded. "you think that it's all passion and shit, but it's so not."

"huh." chris needed him spell it out for him.

"you and clara... it's like- i need you i need you right now." he simplified.

"isn't that how love's supposed to be?"

"fuck no!" matt shook his head. "love's supposed to feel like... sunshine keeping you warm in winter. something you look forward to. something that makes you feel tingly in the good way."

"and you've had that?" chris asked, wondering how all of a sudden his brother was a love expert.

"you had." matt said.

"with who?" chris asked.

"kid, think." matt said, "who did you feel warm and grateful with?"

"stella." he said without thinking. his eyes widened once he realized who's name she said. "stella makes me feel loved- holy fucking donkey shit, matt. i'm in love with stella."

"there you go." matt sighed.

"you're taking me to target." chris stated.

"what for?" matt rolled his eyes.

"flowers." chris said. "gonna get some cheap looking ones and break it off with clara, and then get good looking ones and apologize to stella."

"how you pull girl's is beyond me." matt shook his head, pulling a hoodie over his shirtless body.

"it's the rizz, matt. the rizz." chris repeated.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"i think i need to make him my boyfriend before i release my song." stella told audrey, who was sleeping over at her house. nick said he couldn't sleep over because he was feeling a bit sick and didn't wanna get them sick too.