5

You look in the mirror and smile at yourself feeling so confident and beautiful. You are wearing elegant and cute casual wear.

"I should call Taehyung," you said to yourself.

You call him. Phones ring start to buzz as you were waiting for him to pick up.
You were smiling to yourself while calling him not knowing why.
Suddenly a voice came from the opposite side.

"Hello," said Taehyung.
"hello taehyung are you ready? Should I come to pick you up?" you said while smiling.
"no, it's fine I'll come by myself," he said and you can say he smiles too.
"Don't be shy taehyung don't worry I'm coming to pick you up within 20 mins.
"Please don't! I'm telling you I'll come" he said
"no means no I'm coming," you said being stubborn.

"Hmm, okay I'm waiting..." he said.

"wait wait, can you send me your address?" you said while checking for a paper and pen. When you realize he can send it through messages. So you stop your actions and wait for his reply.

" yeah, I- I'm sending..." he said.
"Okay then see you," you said and cut the call being excited.

After sometime

As you were going through the stairs someone called you from behind.

"Y/N,"

You look back and smile while stopping your
steps.

" yes, namjoon oppa? " you said and smiled at him.

" where are you going? " he said while coming towards you and smiled.

" my friends throw a party just heading there Do you need something? " you ask as he shook his head no.

" I just ask. Uh should I drop you?" he said.

" Nah it's fine I'll go. Don't worry," you said and side hug him as he pat your back

you immediately turn around and make your way outside then you sat in your car and show the address to driver send by taehyung.

after some time your driver slowly stop your car making you look outside. you observe the area well, never seen place like this ever you wonder why taehyung choose this much far and creepy place to live suddenly you saw taehyung walking in your direction with smile

"hey! come here" you said and smile. as he walk near the car, you open the car door from inside. he held the door from outside and pull it while coming inside while looking at the car amusingly.

he was busy in staring at the car when you break the silence.

"taehyung, how I am looking today?" you said while sitting straight at your place as he looks at you, and smile.

" you are looking beautiful as always." he said and smile. you giggle and reply "you too looking so handsome in this blue shirt." they both were talking and laughing together as usual forgetting about their surrounding as always.

after some time they reach at there destination as they both walk out of the car.

"you said we are going to the club?" he said and look at you getting confuse seeing restaurant in front.

"I change the plan, I said to everyone since you have decided to party without any reason I'll give you a reason, so this is party of your welcoming in our group." you said and smile at him walking inside while he following you.

" hey welcome you both come here." Jennie said while smiling holding wine glass in her hand. as every body looks at you both.

"welcome y/n and taehyung" huang said and smile.

as you both enter inside everyone start the party you both were enjoying so much taehyung were secretly stealing glance at you without anyone knowing.

you were talking with your friends with wine and there taehyung was sitting with jack, jack was also drinking to much but taehyung didn't even touch it. he was not into this stuffs, good boy things, he felt quiet happy after talking with jack as he was also like him. he was also from poor family but now he is assistant of CEO in very big company. taehyung also thought just like jack he will also achieve his goal and live like a dream. suddenly...

" hey everyone listen here." kai said and everyone start looking at him expect huang as he was busy in his drink so kai look at him and slap his head in drunk and said I said everyone listen. as he slap him he look at him angrily cause he chock on his drink, he stand up from his seat and said

" I wAS LISTENING" he said to kai in drunk state.

"oh sorry sorry listen listen then " he said helping him sit again. when everyone was watching them silently yet seriously while taehyung was laughing at them silently, then kai continue

" hey, let's dance everyone." when he said everyone start shouting " yes" as everyone start to dance, when everyone was dancing, y/n come running towards taehyung and drag him on dance floor dancing with him, taehyung was denying her as she was not in her sense but she was not listening to him.

taehyung was looking around if any body is looking at them but everyone was out of control and dancing with each other some was dancing girl-boy, some girl-girl some boy-boy forgetting everything, taehyung was laughing silently on them especially on kai and huang... they were dancing like a couple. but suddenly he felt someone pulling him down and kiss him.