6

"Sorry for last night"
Y/n said to him while looking down and start to play with her finger.

"I was so drunk that time I didn't understand what I was doing I was out of my-" y/n cut of by taehyung.

"It's ok I know you were drunk no need to apologise"
taehyung said while cleaning the self without looking at her. He then moved from there making her slightly move backwards as she kept looking at him don't know what to do to make everything normal.

"I know" y/n said in crying tone when taehyung look at her immediately when he heard her tone.

"I know you are angry on me that's why you are behaving like this" y/n said while controlling her tears standing while looking down. "I said sorry"

Taehyung immediately hold her hands "I'm not angry on you I'm sorry if I made you feel like that y/n" he said and pat her head.

"You want chocolate?" As Taehyung said y/n look at him and shoot him a glare as he laugh a little.

She scoff and said " I'm getting late I just come here to apologise bye" as she was about to go taehyung hold her hand she look behind at him as he immediately leave her hand and point towards the table " your phone" taehyung said and y/n immediately take her phone and glare at him.

She open the door when taehyung shout from behind " SORRY AND BYE! " She didn't look back as he said to himself
" What's wrong with her. She came to apologise to me and now she is the one left in angry. What should I do"

Author pov

It's been so many days for that night and taehyung and y/n was Leaving very friendly even though y/n was so hard to handle but don't know why taehyung was liking it when she gets angry on him and fight with him. As long as there friendship is healthy.

Y/n walk in the mansion with her tired self her exams are ongoing when her eyes fall on that one person whom she hate with her whole heart. He is back again. Sitting infront of her father talking in manner.

She start to walk towards the room hurriedly but her bad luck show of between it. Her father calls her from behind

"You came" he said while looking at her as that person also turn around to see his beloved fiance.

"Come here y/n. I miss you so much didn't you miss me" he said and smiled at her whole she just roll her eyes

" I'm tired jungkook. Dad I'll go rest a little" y/n said and went from there. As jungkook excuse himself from her father.

He also starts to go upstairs towards the y/n's bedroom.

As he enter in her room he saw she was sleeping on her bed without closing the door as he close the door behind him when she open her eyes hearing the sound of door closing.

She sat straight on her bed as he walk towards her bed and sat beside her.

"How are you" he asked her as she gave him thumbs up. She let out a sign and look down being so tired.

" I didn't forget about that day y/n baby" he said while looking at her. She look at him immediately as he smirk at her.

"I'm-i'm sorry but you were harassing me that day and trust me I was so scared" she look at him being Little scared.

" You should" he said while grabbing her wrist tightly making her jump on her place " you should scared of me my girl after our marriage I'm the one who is going to rule on you! Understand" he said while looking in to her eyes deadly.

He make her lay down on the bed Harshly and start kissing her.

To be continue...