12

" your b-brother called you at 7:30, you were still sleeping and I also didn't pick it up. He must be w-worried " he said while going back to the fridge to take something.

The room fell into an uncomfortable silence, and both of them found themselves in awkward moments. Y/n felt hurt, deeply hurt by his disregard for her question. She had hoped that he would at least ask for a time, but he didn't even look at her. It was incredibly hurtful.

"Alright then, I'm going. Take care," Y/n said in a calm tone as she hopped off the kitchen counter and began walking away, not glancing back. The pain was evident on her face, but she tried to conceal it, acting as if she was unaffected.

" Wait "

As you heard a gentle voice, you came to a halt and turned towards him. Your heart was already racing, and the fact that he stopped you held great significance. It meant that he wanted to communicate something to you personally. You looked at him, your silence conveying your anticipation.

"There's a washroom and toilet," Taehyung said, pointing in the direction just beside the kitchen. You glanced at him, wondering why he felt the need to mention it. Your gaze returned to him, waiting for him to continue after his brief pause.

"Go freshen up. I'm making breakfast. I'm not sure if you even ate last night, so don't leave like this," he said, placing a bowl on the kitchen counter. You continued to stare at him, unsure if you were really listening. However, you turned away and headed towards your phone.

"Okay," you silently replied to him. You didn't want him to think that you were affected by his behavior or that you were feeling down. The way he ignored you did have an impact, though. Standing near the wooden table, you absentmindedly checked your calls and messages, but your attention and thoughts remained fixated on Taehyung and his actions.

"He has feelings and choices too! Can't he ignore and get upset with his own friend? It's not like he behaves like this every day, right?" you thought to yourself as you placed your phone back on the table. With that in mind, you made your way towards the washroom. As you entered and closed the door slowly, you felt someone opening the door behind you before you could lock it.

"Wait, let me just..." Taehyung said, grabbing some clothes from the wall of the washroom. He also picked up a bucket from the ground and placed it outside. You stood in the corner, silently observing his actions. Once he finished, he looked at you and said...

" There is mouth washer, for now use it because I don't have an extra brush. " He said while pressing his lips together awkwardly, and look away.

" It's okay I'll use it not a big problem. " You said while looking at him and wait for him to leave from there. As he hear you he just nodded and went back to the kitchen after some time you close the door and just wash your mouth and hands after removing your upper tshirt. It was kinda uncomfortable for you but your nasty brain started thinking about something.

You should get used to it girl, this is your soon to be boyfriend's house. You thought and smile shyly while looking down. As you were not going to give up so easily, and you know that so perfectly.

While Taehyung was cooking breakfast for both of them, his mind was filled with thoughts about what you had asked him earlier. He was taken aback and filled with fear, making it hard for him to find the right words to respond. He understood the potential challenges that would arise if you two were to pursue a relationship. As the daughter of a prominent businessperson and fiance of the famous Jeon Jungkook, the media would surely hound you relentlessly. Taehyung's worries were not centered around himself, but rather on your well-being and the potential impact on your life. He wanted to protect you from any potential harm or difficulties that might arise.