27

" What! Jungkook? " you heard Taehyung's outrageous voice from the phone. You Weren't saying anything, but only breathing abnormally. Your anger towards him can be seen looking at now, but also how scared you are.

" wait y/n I'll be there in a few minutes " Your breath hitched when you heard Taehyung. As your scared heart starts to skip a beat.

You don't want Taehyung to meet Jungkook, what if he tries to hurt him? You weren't ready to meet Taehyung up with anyone. 

You were thinking about what to do and what to talk about but before you could even move, Jungkook snatched the phone from your hand and placed it near his ear. Seeing his act you felt really angry and you stepped a little forward toward him before trying to take your phone back.

" Jungkook, what are you doing? Give me my phone back " You said and were about to touch the phone but he pushed you by your shoulder. 

"you got the nerve to raise your voice at me huh?" he said making you shift backward from your place. You were scared even though, trying to act confident.

You heard him talking on your phone.

" What is this behavior, Kim Taehyung," Jungkook said with his dramatic voice. " I especially come to meet you here, after driving so long. And where have you gone? Leaving your gorgeous but temporary girlfriend " he said, he looked at you to see your reaction. Everything was going as he had planned, he thought that. As you were almost at the edge of the crying. You were carving for Taehyung's presence but at the same time, you didn't want Taehyung to be here.

You heard Taehyung's loud voice coming from the phone, you never actually saw him angry that's why you don't know how he reacted. But by his voice, you felt he was shouting at Jungkook. He was so angry. You saw Jungkook's face become serious. As your heartbeats increase.

" mind your fucking voice, look whom you are talking to man, " Jungkook said gripping on phone so tightly. You felt his voice calm yet deep and cold. He was giving him a warning. 

" Jungkook Please,  Please stop this, " you said begging in front of him. There wasn't any option left. You join your hands in front of him when he looks at you. Your eyes start leaving tears.

" no, " Jungkook said and cut the phone call. 

When the phone call is cut your heart becomes heavy. Now you have to face him.

He throws the phone in the direction of the table and He takes his every loud step brutally while coming towards you. His eyes were deadly dark and his hands were fisting. Your steps automatically start to move backward. Your eyes move toward his Polish shoes which are making noise. 

" I'll call my brother, STOP THERE " You shout and turn toward the kitchen. Your body tries to calm your heart down when you see Jungkook stop on his track. You really thought that this would make him fearful, but your body was again tense when you saw him taking slow steps towards you.

" you really thought that you would make me scared by saying this. " Jungkook was looking at you while tilting his head. You were sniffing while looking at him. He looked like a mad person, as always. You understood him totally. 

" Why are you doing this? Why me? " you question him still looking at his face and angry eyes.

" Because you are mine. I found you first. Why did you do this even though our marriage was decided, hun? " jungkook said while taking one step closer. But he wasn't looking hurt at all. You were only able to see the bitterness, His clenched teeth, His fist hand while talking with you, His whispered-like shouts.

" I'm not a thing Jungkook, just because you found me first you are going to own it, never! " you said glaring at him as he just scoffed and looked at you.

" Does your heart hurt when I did this? " you ask him as a drop of tear fell down from your eyes. Well, you don't really care about it but somewhere in your mind, it tells you to ask.

" No, but my brain hammers," He said more like shouting, and started coming towards you. His steps were big.

" Then it's not love it's EGO " You shout while going backward, you were so scared that your heart was beating at 2x speed. You immediately turn around and grab a knife from the kitchen counter. When that knife touches your hand you immediately take it and point it towards him. and as you thought he stopped on his track. But he was so close, that you have to look up to are his face.

You clench your teeth, the knife in your hand wasn't affecting him at all. You don't want to get hurt. He was ruthless.

" stay away, " you mutter looking at him and holding on to the knife tightly.

He just smirks and you see his hand come forward to grab the knife. Before you take any action. His one hand was holding the knife in your hand.

" Acting strong huh " He said and huffed. He wanted to take you away from here with him. But your father's words and brothers' fear were holding his actions. He doesn't want to ruin anything.  Your father just started to hate you. He doesn't want to have sympathy again for you, just because of his one wrong move.

Everything was going according to his plan. Even though he is he doesn't want to be. The villain. He always did this. Even with y/n's father. Manipulating him and showing how happy and luxurious life his daughter will have with him. How much he cares about her and the Park industry.

Jungkook forwards his hand towards your cheeks. But you were fast enough to dodge it. You slap his hand away. He just smirks at your actions.

" First time huh? " he said teasing you and starting to laugh. You both have shared many skin ships together but forcibly. He used to touch you forcibly even, he has kissed you forcibly.

Disgust was running through your blood. Tears continued to fall down from your eyes. You were incapable of breathing properly due to his closeness. 

" please " you mumbled while looking away.

" Please what? " he asked bending a little.

" HEY, who are you? " a loud voice echoed through the room as you both looked at the source of the voice immediately. 

Your eyes widen as Jungkook's eyes turn cold.