10

It was another Sunday morning as Taehyung was standing on the counter and just like every time taehyung was waiting for y/n patiently. you told him already on the chats that you were so upset because of something horrible that happened with you two days ago but he was more worried about what you said that you can't tell him on the text like this you will tell him once they will meet each other.

As he was in deep thought he heard the door opening and closing as he hoped not another costumer because it's time for you to come. he immediately looked in front of him. And as he expected that person was none other than y/n. He looked at you and smiled as you slowly walked inside of a store looking down.

He immediately pulled a chair for you as you sit on it and smile at him casually. He have sense something off in your behaviour as you wasn't behaving like before. It was like completely different person. Other days he use to know that you are here even before you could enter in the shop and after coming you would greet him so sweetly and smiles widely but today your mood was looking off. He knows that you must be upset about the horrible thing.

" What happened? You were gonna tell me something? " Taehyung ask you as he was so desperate to listen that, it's not like he wants to listen because it was horrible he was desperate because it was about you! He wants to know what was making you sad? Would he able to change it? He was desperate to see his real and bubbly y/n .

You both spend your beautiful time with each other as you both always did. Until it was time for you to leave.

----------

" It have become normal thing for me But I was shock by the way my father react on him. For the some reason I thought they are not my real father but they are Jungkook's father my father is somewhere else. I was so heart broken, how they didn't show any care like- " you slowly started to gets hiccups as you were already start crying. The tears were flowing from your eyes as you feel someone pulling you towards them and it was none other than taehyung.

As he noticed you have started crying he quickly slides his one hand towards your nape and another pulls you closer by you waist, you didn't even waste a second hugging him back. You both hug each other for the first time and you already start to feel so calm and safe in his arms. You never feel in this way before, neither he. It was all new for both of you.

You could hear his heartbeats, his heartbeats was fast, his heart was beating so fast. He was heart broken, he was scared, he was hurt, hurt for not able to be there for her. He was impatient... He was angry.

Suddenly you both hear the sound of the door opening, you both immediately pull away from each other as Taehyung stands up from his place not wanting to make anyone uncomfortable, before patting on your head telling you it's okay he is here , he then looks at the person in front of him ready to greet him who was entering the store who just disturbed their precious moment.

As you were sitting on the chair quietly cleaning your face with your hankie. You saw taehyung sweetly saying bye to the man who just finished his shopping and went out of the store as another customer entered inside making taehyung greet them sweetly. You wonder, don't taehyung get tired by greeting every customer sweetly. Sometimes customers talks so rudely even though he talks sweetly to them and handles them carefully. He has so much patience unlike her. Unknowingly she was admiring him, staring at him with him.

--------

It was night time as your brain was feeling so empty but your heart was feel with so many emotions and cravings. It was impossible to sit inside the house whole day doing nothing as you were not that type of girl. Once upon a time you use to be a social butterfly with so many friends and doing parties all the time, bringing friends to your house and playing games or sometimes making plans and hanging out whole day with friends and happy all the time. But now you just want everyone to leave you alone. Because of the sudden changes in your cheerful life. Disappearance of the person's you wants the most and appearance of the person's you hate the most is killing you.