19

The giggle and chuckle sounds were echoing in the room. You immediately free your hand from Taehyung's grip and slide yourself backward while he chuckles again at your action.

" I never knew you would be this flirty Tae, " you said and smiled shyly grabbing your book.

He also smiles and looks away shyly. The room again fills with silence but a comfortable one. You both were blushing and being lovely.

The environment also feels romantic and undisturbed. A closed room with a boy and a girl. Who falls for each other and is still falling with each passing minute.

It's been so many days, they have been together. Fall in love. Fight with each other. Try to forget each other. But destiny was plotting something else for them.

Destiny~ how beautiful it is to listen. But only that term when that brings something together and makes it bloom with love and cherish it with happiness. Only that moment when that handles something with care.

But ever thought? Is that the same destiny that everyone dreams about can bring something like you never visualized? It can be painful, it can be gorgeous, it can be painful and gorgeous. Sometimes it will make you smile it will make you cry, or maybe sometimes it will make you smile while crying. Funny, isn't it?

The same was happening with them.

Taehyung stands up from the couch while grabbing a plastic bag from the table before making his way towards the kitchen. He throws it in Dustin and grabs the water bottle before gulping it down. Then he looks at you. You were trying to solve the equation that Taehyung had just now taught you, and he just smiled and made his way toward you with a water bottle in his hand.

" done," you say and smile wide at him. He returns you a smile sweetly before keeping the bottle on the table and grabbing the book from your hand. You slowly shift yourself closer to him while he is checking your equation.

" Correct," he speaks as you directly grasp the book from his hand and keep it on the table.

" done for now, " you say and hug him by the arm.

" It's getting late y/n. " you pout sadly after hearing him. You shake your head in no and lay yourself on his lap. He bites his lips shyly and keeps his hand on your head, patting it slowly as you again giggle. He was so sweet and lovely to handle. His every act toward you screams love, fondness, and adoration.

You both were enjoying your peaceful moment but really you forgot to check the time. It was past 8 pm. And your precious moment was gonna be disturbed by something.

A phone call echoes around the room as you immediately sit up from Taehyung's lap and start looking for your mobile. When Taehyung slowly takes your mobile out of your purse and hands it to you. You immediately check the caller ID as you feel a little revealed after looking at the caller ID.

Jimin Oppa🐥

You immediately stand up in your place take your steps backward and pick up the call. Taehyung we're just starting at you. He had already seen the caller ID and now he was curious.

" no, I'll reach home before 9," you said from this side through the phone. 

" no need Oppa I'm already on my way," you said and bit your lips in nervousness. 

And in the next moment, you cut the call before replying with hmm.

" ahh! "

You come back to the couch whining a little and sit down.

" I have to go now," you said and sighed sadly as Taehyung pat your head and smiled at you.

" What did your brother say? "