23

You come and sit on the bed and look at Taehyung who is getting ready.

'Is he going somewhere?' you thought to yourself as it was Sunday where he would go at this time?

You thought to ask him and said.

" where are you going? " you ask while sitting on the sofa. He looks at you before replying.

" to the shop, you forgot I work at the shop on Saturday and Sunday? " he said and glanced at you and smiled. " you were the one who used to visit me every Saturday and Sunday "

You beam while looking at him when you remember it. You just chuckled and nodded your head as he again said before you.

" you can come if you want "

He said and moved toward the kitchen to pack the lunch. It was 11 in the morning. He had already called the owner of the shop saying today he would come a little late and the owner is a good person who didn't say anything.

" yes, I'm coming of course " you reply to him and stand up from the couch. You grab your jeans and move inside the bathroom to change your clothes as you are wearing casual pants. After changing you go in front of the mirror and start to fix your hair.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was in a different thought today. He was thinking about asking his owner about the salary enlargement. Even if he works two days a week. He still deserves, the store so big and popular. In his company, he is still a fresher so the salary given to him is so small amount. With each passing day and night Taehyung was thinking about a stable and deserving job for himself so he could step out from this area and take y/n where she would feel at least comfortable. As of now, he has an experience too.

Once he was done, he walked to the door and stood near it waiting for the y/n who was getting ready.

You didn't notice that the whole time Taehyung was admiring you while standing at the door after packing lunch for both of you.

You were applying some cream and lip balm on your face and lips. Last time looking at the mirror you slowly turn toward him and smile as he smiles back. You went toward him with a colorless lip balm and moved your one finger toward his lips before taking the little amount of lip balm on your finger he started a little thinking ' Is that lipstick ?' but you made him apply it eventually. 

" Now shall we go? " he asks while admiring your busy figure walking around the room keeping your stuff back and taking your phone. You nodded your head and finally ran towards him and gave him an awkward laugh. As he ruffled your hair.

" let's go, I also want to talk about the job there so we can work together," you said and walked outside.

" What did you say," Taehyung asked and stopped on his track looking at me.

" job? " I said while looking at him.

" And who told you that to do? " he said taking one step down from stairs. One step closer to you.  Now you turn completely toward him to make him understand but he speaks further.

" I told you y/n there is no need to work and earn money, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm only permitting you to come with me so you won't get bored while sitting inside the home," he said and stopped before sighing.

" Taehyung but, " you couldn't be able to say anything when.

" y/n I keep you here, to take care of you, you are my girlfriend, my responsibility and I can't see you working outside just for some amount of money. If you want you can ask me did I ever say no to you? I won't be able to see you- "You cut him off and said breaking his long lecture.