35

" I was waiting for you, " you said with a mischievous smile and walked towards the bed he was sitting on. You smile when he takes his eyes off you and looks down at his clothes.

" I was with Hyung, " he said while looking down at his clothes. It wasn't his first time to see you in his clothes but this time it was a little revealing. Your mature curves and long legs are presumably driving him crazy.

" I know, " you said and sat beside him. Your nervousness was gone already as you looked at his shy face. He was shy, because of you. You warp your arms around his one-arm side hugging him. Your gaze fell on the clothes on his lap.

" you can do it later too, " you said and picked the clothes from his lap and threw them on opposite sides of the bed, and looked at him. Before he could react you moved forward put your one leg on another side of him and sat on his lap wrapping your hands around his neck.

" What are- " he was saying but got cut off by the ' shoo ' you did while keeping your one finger on his lips. He gulped and shut his mouth.

" I miss you, I didn't talk to you for a whole day," you said, and hugged him before shifting a little forward. You were completely sitting on his torso. He smiles innocently at your cute gesture and wraps his arms around you securely. He places his chin on your shoulder while smiling and caressing your back unaware of your evil intention.

You curse underneath seeing him comfortable as you thought he would feel nervous feeling your body this close to him in these clothes. It was a little transparent as your undergarments were able to see from it. You pull away and look at him before placing your lips on his.

And this time he lost it, his cheeks started to turn red. But he did reply to your kiss. You pull away feeling suddenly confident about taking revenge. You look into his eyes and smile.

" cuddle with me, Daddy," you said and buried your face in his neck slightly pecking there quickly before again looking at his face.

" Y-yn, are you okay " You laugh internally listening to him, and nod your head.

" I'm totally fine, why? " you ask him looking at his nervous face " Daddy. "

You mumble the last word in his ear and look at him.

His face was so shock, his cheeks turn red after hearing you. His mind definitely starts to plot different scenarios, you can see that looking at his face. You shift slightly on his lap making yourself comfortable which wasn't comfortable for him at all. He looks at you,

" Y/n what are doing " he said holding on to your waist and laugh nervously.

" Nothing? " You said and peck his cheek. You smile at him. He want to talk with you but don't know how. He just lick his lips and so shock by your behaviour.

You again shift close to him now completely closing the gap between you two and hug him. You start pecking on his neck giving him ticklish feeling. You feel his hand caressing your back as you pull away and look at him.

" Are you enjoying, daddy? " You said looking right into his eyes with nasty smile. You were enjoying his nervous state. He was looking so nervous and shy now. His face was becoming tomato slowly. Before he can speak further. You said

" Are you enjoying my teasing daddy? " You said while smiling sweetly controlling your laugh.

" I take my revenge, " you said and start laughing, you were still on his lap. He was looking clueless. Everything was confusing him.

" So you were trying to tease me? " He said looking at you with done expression as his red cheeks were still didn't change there colour, he was still blushing. Or feeling hot? But the atmosphere was cool around you.