16

The warm rays of the bright light gently kissed your cheeks as you stretched your body and turned to the other side with a contented smile on your face.

The hairs were spread all over your face, making you feel uncomfortable. You tried to brush them away with your hands, but they kept disturbing your sleep. You slowly buried your face into the pillow, still half in your sleep you even sense where you could be as you did not try to move back.

You slowly clutch on the blanket, uncovering yourself. It was pretty bright in the room where you took some moments to adjust the brightness of the light. But actually, it was not the bright light but the sun's rays.

The place was so warm and cozy that you couldn't help but brush your body against the couch like a little cat.

" You up? " The voice echoes around the room making it hit your ears real quick. A light smile paints your face as you look in the direction where the sound came from making your smile widen more.

You still didn't believe what happened last night. It was unbelievable. But finally. Your plan was just to make him realize his true feelings and give him some time to think about it but fate was planning something different.

" Um, yeah. G-Good morning " you slowly whispered but enough to hear him. As you both share glances and sweet smiles.

" I'm making breakfast for us, come. Fresh up fast. " Taehyung said while taking a bowl from the self of the utensils. As you can see he was blushing. That's cute!

You take a quick bath and come out of the bathroom feeling fresh in Taehyung's clothes which were given by him. As you made your way toward Taehyung who was cooking. You can sense it was delicious just by smelling it, already can't wait to taste it. But it excited you that it was made by Taehyung.

The silence was really loud but not awkward, as you were standing near the counter. Eyeing his every move.

The fact that you both were almost a couple now. It's just making you too shy. Making you blush around every minute. or we can say every time you think about it, turning your face into a whole red.

" I want to help you," you said to him with a pout. As he looked at you.

" Have you ever stepped inside the kitchen before? " He asked you and you shook your head in no, at his unexpected question earning a small chuckle from him.

" But I want to help you please, " you again whine gaining his attention.

" Y/n, don't whine like a kid, sit there it will be done in a minute. " He said as he broke some eggs into the pan making an omelet. You just watch him with a pout feeling a little bit shy again, as he is not your friend anymore.

Sometimes you don't know how this useless mind throws creepy and not-innocent ideas and sometimes acts like a whole system takes a new update turning it into a restarting option.

You both take a seat on his couch with breakfast served on the table. He takes a spoonful of soup before heading his hand towards you as you shyly open your mouth and take a sip of it. Delicious

" Um, tasty " you mumbled. He just beams cutely at your compliment. 

As you did the same taking another scoop.

You were feeling so many feelings inside you. Your body was the glue to the one place. You were feeling a little bit scared too but don't know why as well as excited somewhere happiness. But all you could wish for was to never end this moment.

After a great peaceful moment, you finally decided to head to your house.

It was your first time being in a relationship and having a boyfriend who was handsome and caring. It was his first time too. As for both of you were concentrated on being happy with each other and having each other by your side rather than thinking about the future.

" Bye," you said beaming as always as you weren't able to control your smile around him.

" Take care " he replied, and about him? He was on the ninth cloud and was Blushing like his life was dependent on it. Don't know what he was thinking.

You lastly wave to him and start walking further with steady steps. a It was a great time with him. It was currently over noon and you know what was going to happen once you reached your house as you had contacted your mother last night but still something was going to happen.

Your gut feeling was telling you.

Your heart was thumping deeply.

And your non-existent 6th sense was signaling you something. As you slowly stand at the respective place where you call Jennie so she can pick you up and you both can enter your mansion together making the situation steady. But somewhere in your mind, you weren't ready to face them at all. As you were assuming that you are doing something wrong. But no, or maybe yes? Obviously no!

Is it wrong to fall in love with a person who also reflects the same? Uhh! I don't think so.

Your long chain of thoughts eventually breaks when you hear a car horn near you as you look in that direction.

" I lied to my sister that I have some important issues to solve, be fast I'm not free like you," she said annoyingly and unlocked the car door for you.

" Thank you so much " You hugged her just as you sat in the car.

" Not welcome, now leave me " Jennie replied and quickly drove from there.

You smile and sit straight in your place making yourself comfortable.