36

" Taehyung's aunt said she would come to meet you, but I suggested that you both meet up at our farm since you are already planning to visit. Why waste time coming home and all, isn't it the best idea? " Taehyung's mother said to you while serving breakfast to you both, that you were planning to visit the tea field with everyone,

as you were a little nervous too. There would be so many different people since you both have come here, Taehyung's mother has taken a long break already so she doesn't want to waste any time on anything.

" Yes it's a great idea," you said while nodding your head and starting to eat your food.

You all were silently having your breakfast. Taehyung's brother had already gone to his work. Only you three were present in the home, by the time you all were going to leave the home to visit the farm.

When you all were having breakfast, Taehyung's mother broke the silence,

" My Taehyung has been so hardworking since childhood. Always help me with little things and also adjust to the conditions we were facing. Never argue " She said while stroking Taehyung's head as he smiled at her. Her eyes were shining with a proud smile as you admired them.

" You know y/n, when I decided to send Taehyung to the city to continue his further studies, everyone denied me saying not to send him because we might have some curse related to the city, " she said and looked down. You are confused and frown at her words as you continuously stare at her and Taehyung, Taehyung sighs and eats another bite from his plate.

" His father, " you look at Taehyung's mother again when she decided to continue herself,

" His father got into the accident when Taehyung was so small, " she said and looked at you as you nodded slowly,

"He was such a hardworking and smart person present in our whole town, that's why one day, don't know what was but he got the work of something for which he had to visit the city to finish it. After his work was done, He returned to the house. After returning, he said that we would move to the city soon for our betterment and our son's great future. We all think and talk about it so much and decide to give our farm to the hands of his brother who is Taehyung's uncle" You were listening to her so closely and nodding your head while looking at her. As she continues,

" After some days passed he again had to go to the city, but this time he didn't come back but his news, " she said and shook her head in disappointment, even though it's already been so many years to this moment but the pain of losing the precious person of her life can be seen on her face.

" He got into the accident, a very critical one. They told us that he and his friend were riding on the bike which belonged to his friend but he was riding it, and they got bit by a big truck. His friend got several critical injuries, his leg was badly wounded his teeth were broken and his jaw too, and his hand was broken so much blood was gone and he was in ICU for many days even though he is alive and Taehyung's father, he got only one injury which was near his head even though he died in the spot " she said while shaking her head in disappointment with a sad face as you look down with a shock.

" Everyone starts to say that it was planned by destiny, it has to happen. His time came, he had to go. some people believe and start to spread rumors that our family has some curse about the city because Taehyung's grandfather also died in the city hospital. But it wasn't like that, Taehyung's grandfather was so ill and almost on the verge of death even though we decided to take them to the city hospital, if by any chance they were able to survive. But they didn't " she seems to finish herself as she takes a bite from her food. She was still looking down at her plate.

" That's why I'm so proud of my Taehyung, I'm happy for my child he proved them wrong, which they were already " She smiled looking at him, and stroked his head he smiled and looked at her.