20

You wipe your tears with your hand while looking down. You feel your heart beating like crazy. Never dared to look up at the old man in front of you. He fists his palm and looks away. You could feel every present person here never left your glimpse but you are nonetheless looking down.

" Dad I- "This person also gets cut off like nothing. 

" SHUT UP " A range of voices echoed through the wall of the mansion as a shiver ran down through the single person present there.

After all, he was too not able to say anything. The person standing in front of him was his father.

" you need to " Jimin's sentence again left half.

" shame on you " Again a lonely tear escaped from your eyes and a sudden wave of defending yourself rushed through your body to your heart.

" I love someone who is also the person who breathes the same air as us and is human who walks with his two legs. " your eyes were closed and your mind was not working properly. You just try to let out what comes into your mind  "What's the shame in that"

A chuckle from someone could be heard at the moment which was none other than Jungkook, standing next to your father.

You halted on your steps when you saw your father coming towards you with a range and you instantly closed your eyes ready to feel what was coming when some sounds echoed again.

" DAD " Jimin shouted and caught Mr park while coming between you and him as you immediately stepped back a little. 

" Don't YOU DARE " Jimin shouted again standing in front of you and hiding your frightened body behind him. As your stepfamily was standing aside after getting insulted by your furious father.

Everyone had enough. Who tries to defend you, has enough.

After all, you were his daughter. Only.

He has a right to choose your decision and make you feel like a rag doll.

Jimin also failed in front of him. His rights are on you.

" leave me, I'll show her today "You heard your father's words as a feared sigh left your lips.

" how dare she, she doesn't have the right to live in this mansion anymore. " his words come as a sword near you, and an angry feeling flips through your head.

" ever since she came into my life everything is a mess up," he whispered harshly. Everyone gasped at his words feeling pity.

" FINE THEN, " you shout gaining everyone's attention which was on your father a while ago.

" I'll leave from here. " you declare and move your steps through the hall. " I'll never show up again, thanks for letting me know this. "

" and listen, " you say and look at your father angrily. " you lost your rights on me from now on."

You left from there while crying and running towards your room.

" Jimin stop her- "

" I don't have any rights on her, "Jimin replied to Mr park while looking away. " nor on this house on which you want me to FORCE her to stay," he said and left from there.

Mr park looked at Namjoon and Seokjin who had been standing there for a while ago and now started to follow Jimin.

" Mr park stop her she is "Jungkook tried to say something but wasn't able to complete himself.

" let her go, I don't care, " Mr. Park said while gritting his teeth and turning back to go from there.

Jungkook grits his teeth and sees everyone leaving one by one. Everything messed up. No, not gonna happen. She will still end up with him. He will make sure.

" I'll make sure Jungkook whispered and left there as the house was full of hatred for her brothers towards him. So he sincerely left from there on his own.

He thought that she would not go anywhere.  Someone will stop her.

Meanwhile, 

" y/n don't do this, "Namjoon said and grabbed your hand which was taking your clothes out of the wardrobe.

" don't stop me now, Oppa. Otherwise, this won't stop " you said and freed your hand from his soft grip and moved toward your clothes bag. " don't worry I'll be fine. "

" Where will you go from here,  all alone? " Seokjin asked you while being angry with you.

" she will not go alone," Jimin said standing at the door.

" yes, I won't be alone because I'm going to Taehyung. " everyone was shocked there which was only three brothers of you. Jimin also gets shocked after listening to you, but nobody says anything after that.

" for some time you should stay away from this mess," Namjoon said while looking at Jimin and Seokjin.

" not for some time but, I'm not going to leave Taehyung now. There is no value for me in this house," you said sadly and packed your stuff before closing the chain of the bag.

" don't worry, we are always with you princess. " namjoon said and caressed your head with his one hand.

" let me drop you. " jimin said.

" no need " you reply to him and start to walk out of your bedroom. " and no one is following me. "

You said and lastly glanced at them before completely walking out of the room and heading downstairs. 

As expected, my father never cared for me. , you thought last before completely leaving the mansion.

The guards were looking at you sadly. Knowing what happened and what is happening in this mansion from the very soon. The girl they used to share small smiles with after getting a glimpse of each other after seeing each other suddenly, now doesn't know if they will be even able to glimpse her. As you walk past them without looking at them.

Your car was left behind.

No, everything of yours, or maybe not be yours but dear to you was left behind. And you were feeling happy somewhere.  For some reason.  For something.

Freedom.

The only thing that touches you after keeping your foot outside the large gate of this mansion.

Who said happiness is this thing you were living before a minute ago?
I didn't deny that it's not. It is. But,
The cold big walls and warmth of love have a big and undescribable difference, remember that.

And happiness depends on where you find it.

And you find it. Now there is no going back, even though this turned into a dream you will then it into reality again.

You thought while walking down the street, wiping your eyes which were filled with tears. But even though you were happy. so happy to start the new journey of your life. Which has taken an unexpected mode.