Character Short: Christina

(Flashback, 5 Years Ago)

Even though Christina had stopped hanging out with him, Y/N's reputation still stuck with her by the rest of the school. Christina was walking in the hallways when she overheard nearby chatting by nearby students.

Random Student #67: "Look, it's her. Y/N's sister."

Random Student #19: "More like lapdog."

Random Student #55: "Well, not anymore. She's been by herself lately."

Random Student #34: "I wouldn't be surprised if she was disposed of. Guess her little ideas aren't doing him any good."

Random Student # 41: "Wow, Y/N is so ruthless. He really doesn't care about anyone who isn't useful to him, huh? Not even with his own sister."

Random Student #35: "Psh, well I don't feel bad for her. I mean, isn't she the one who made him like this to begin with?"

Christina kept quiet as the chatting and whispering continued.

Random Student #35: "It's her fault the school's such a mess!"

They weren't even wrong. Omen Academy was in shambles because of her helping Y/N become this powerful. She created a monster. As she cried to herself, she wanted to stop Y/N so badly, but she didn't know what to do. What can she do? Talking won't do much and even if she trains her semblance to be strong and fight him, the fight would be over once Y/N mimics it. Until she thought of an idea. It'll be difficult to do, but at this point, she's running out of options. And if things go well, she'll have a chance of getting through to him after all.

(The Next Day)

As soon as the school day ended, Christina went to look for Zayden. She rushes through the hallways as Darius takes notice of her presence.

Darius: "Hey, Christina! It's been a while!"

Christina didn't respond as she rushed through the halls, much to Darius's confusion.

Zayden is walking through the hall until he heard a voice behind him.

Christina: "Zayden!"

He turns to see Christina, panting from running.

Zayden: "Huh? What the hell do you want?"

Christina: "I want to help you take Y/N down."

Zayden: "What? Is this some kind of prank or something? Sheesh, get a life, weirdo."

Christina: "No, I'm being serious. I know that you and everyone else have had enough of Y/N. I don't want him to continue like this either."

Zayden: "Who are you trying to fool here? If I remember correctly, you're the one who helped Y/N get to where he is in the first place."

Zayden then narrowed his eyes, staring down at Christina.

Zayden: "In fact, give me one reason why I shouldn't beat you up right now."

Christina knew he wouldn't believe her easily, but she was determined to convince him somehow. So, she had to lie.

Christina: "Last night, I had this dream that the two of us teamed up and dethroned Y/N."

Zayden went silent for a moment.

Zayden: "So... You're really plan on turning on him?"

To Christina, she was the one who caused all of this, so it was her responsibility to put an end to it for good.