Chapter 3

[Sidenote: Imagine the picture above in bright daylight.]

(Flashback)

Weiss is looking through the window of her room, watching airships fly pass the Schnee Manor.  She is sitting in a cushioned chair with her hands folded in her lap. Before long, there is a knock on the door.

Weiss: "Yes?"

The door opens to reveal Klien as he enters her room. 

Klein: "Pardon the interruption, Miss Schnee, but I would like to introduce you to our newest member of the staff in the manor

Klein: "Pardon the interruption, Miss Schnee, but I would like to introduce you to our newest member of the staff in the manor. He'll be assisting me with you."

Letting out a dry sigh, the uninterested Weiss turn to the butler.

Weiss: "Who is it, Klein?"

Klein turns to the opened door.

Klein: "You can come in now."

As instructed, the new worker comes around the corner and enters the room with a big smile on his face. Upon seeing him, Weiss's eyes widen and her mouth almost agape.

Weiss: "Y/N?"

She gazes upon Y/N, wearing a similar uniform to Klein, standing firmly in front of her. 

Y/N #2: "Nice to see you're doing well, Miss Ice Queen..." 

As he said this, Y/N bows to her before resuming, giving her a quick wink.

Y/N #2: "I look forward in working here."

The utterly surprised heiress goes to ask. 

Weiss: "B-But how? Why are you here?"

The older butler is also quite puzzled, but for a different reason. 

Klien: "Ice... Queen? Miss Schnee, do you know this young man?"

Weiss: "U-Uhm, well... he's my..."

Before she could finish, Y/N chimes in.

Y/N #2: "We're both teammates at Beacon Academy and... she's my girlfriend."

Klien: "E-Excuse me???"

Weiss: "Y-Y/N!"

Y/N #2: "What? I'm telling the truth, aren't I?"

Klein is quite taken aback by his remark while, Weiss tries to maintain her composure and hide her blushing face. 

Klein: "I... I see."

Clearing her throat, Weiss gets Klein's attention.

Weiss: "Klein... please leave my room. I need to speak with the new... servant."

Klein: "You sure?"

The heiress nod to him.

Klein: "As you wish, Miss Schnee."