Chapter 4

(A Long Time Ago, Brunswick Farm)

???: "3... 2... 1! Alright Avi, here I come!"

Outside of the farm, an orange-haired boy with green eyes begins looking for his friend. Once he does find her hiding behind a small shed, Avi starts running, giggling all the way.

Avi: "You can't catch me, Remus!"

The two kids run through a farm before running pass a well. Remus catches an unfamiliar sound coming from within the well, making him stop in his track. He turns his attention at the well, staring at it for a few moments before Avi calls out to him.

Avi: "Remus! Why you stop chasing me!?"

Upon hearing her voice, Remus shake off the weird feeling he has for the well and resumes chasing her.

Remus: "Hah! I pause just to trick you in slowing down."

The two kids keep running as Remus can't help but glance over the well and the strange sound he heard from it. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Ruby, Present Time)

In the middle of a forest somewhere in the continent of Amina, Jaune, Ren, and Nora lay in wait behind a log as Nora speaks up. 

Nora: "I'm just saying... there's more members of JNPR in this team than RWBY+Y/N. It just makes sense to go with that one."

Ren: "But "junior" isn't a color."

This makes Nora let out a brief groan. 

Nora: "How can I be clearer?"

Nora puts out her hands and the letters JNRR pop into existence. She points to the first three. She then points to one of the R.

Nora: "One, two, three. That's more than one."

Ren: "But we're helping Ruby with her objective. Wouldn't that make her the leader? "

Ren holds out his hand and the letters RNJR pop into existence as he continues.

Ren: "Besides, we have Y/N too. How does he fit in this team name?"

Behind him, Jaune is crouched and watching something as he chimes in.

Jaune: "Guys!"

Ren and Nora turn their heads toward him.

Jaune: "We need to focus, guys. Y/N and Ruby went out to find our target so, let's keep it down... Also, JNRR is way cooler."

Nora: "Exactly!"

Ren goes to speak, but instead just groans. They then feel a sudden rumble on the ground. 

Jaune: "It's here."

Suddenly, a spinning red and black mass, leaving a trail of rose petals, burst out of the trees into a clearing. It unfolded in midair to reveal Ruby and Y/N, who both raise their weapons and start shooting furiously behind them into the forest. A few seconds later, a giant rock golem, the Petra Gigas, emerged from the forest, seemingly enraged by the gunshots and swiped a large hand at them, who narrowly avoided the attack. 

Y/N #1: "Of course, it uses stone."

"