Chapter 14

(Menagerie)

Inside the White Fang's Menagerie office, in particular, the small shrine area somewhere near the back where both Fennec and Corsac are praying at their altar in silence. During their praying to the picture frame in front of them, they hear a knock on the door. 

Fennec & Corsac: "Come in."

The door open to reveal Trifa who enters the room with them. 

Corsac: "What is it, sister Trifa?"

Trifa: "I came to inform you that sister Ilia has arrived."

Fennec and Corsac share a glance with one another before turning to face Trifa.

Fennec: "Good. Let her in."

Trifa: "Of course,

Outside of the shrine arena, Ilia is greeted by both Trifa and Yuma, sharing a hug with them. 

Ilia: "It's so good to see you two."

Trifa: "Likewise, Ilia."

Yuma: "You should get going. Fennec and Corsac are waiting for you."

Ilia: "Okay

Ilia: "Okay. I'll talk to you guys later."

They wave goodbye to her as she enters the shrine area as she's greeted by the Albain Brothers. 

Fennec: "Ah, sister Ilia."

Corsac: "Good to see you."

In response, Ilia bend to one knee and now to them.

Ilia: "Likewise, sir."

Fennec: "Please stand up."

As instructed, Ilia firmly stands up, facing the two.

Corsac: "Your boat must have been quick because we were not expecting your arrival so soon."

Ilia: "I... I wanted to get a head-start and visit Menagerie and its scenery, that's all."

As she said this, she shifts her gaze a bit as the Albain Brothers share a glance with one another before turning their attention to Ilia.

Fennec: "Is there another reason. sister Ilia?"