Their Witch

(James was a normal witch boy till he meets the Collins. James has issues with people getting close to him. The only people allowed to actually touch him is Renes, Alice and Jasper. Every now and then he is okay with Esme or Rose touching him. James is 17 about to be 18. Both his parents were killed along with his coven when he was 13. Alice and Jasper found him and took him in. That was one of the reasons they didn't go to the Cullens right off the bat. They were taken care of a teen witch who was the last witch to ever exist. When Alice and Jasper decided to join the Cullen James was 16. James knowing he was old enough to kinda travel on his own asked the two if he could. They agreed but told him where to find them. One James 17th birthday he showed up at the Cullens house asking for Jasper and Alice. This story happens during breaking dawn part two.)

James groans as he follows Alice and Jasper to the battle field with two other individuals. One was born the same way as Edward and Bella s daughter. He just could figure out why Alice made him go with her when he told the whole family he didn't wanna be involved since he is the last of his coven. All the other vampires agreed with him knowing that with out James the little bit of peace for the supernatural world would fall. But her he is with Alice holding his left hand and Jaspers arm thrown over his right shoulder. He guessed it was to make sure he doesn't run off. The group of five make it to where the group of Volturi vampires are standing. None of them even look at him they all focus on the pixie like girl dangling on his arms. Aro waves his right hand and a few vampire grab both Jasper and James. James watches as Jasper is smacked and Alice holds her hand out to Aro while saying "I have proof that the child will not cause any harm." Aro takes Alice's hand and while he's watching the vision that Alice is showing. James catches the eyes of the other two vampire kings who both gasp and take a step back before looking at each other. James notices that they aren't saying anything but it looks like they are still talking to each other. The blonde haired vampire walks around Alice and Aro before walking to James. He puts his hands on the two vampires shoulders that are holding him and pushes them away. He then sets his hand on James cheek. James flinches and closes his eyes not being used to others touching him. Jasper noticing what's happening let's out a small growl as he says "Don't touch him Cauis! He has nothing to do with this!" The blonde vampire who James realizes is called Cauis shoots a look at Jasper before looking back at the boy "Mio caro principe!" (My darling prince. I used Google so I'm sorry if it's wrong.) He takes his hand of his cheek and walks away from James and back over to the other vampire with a nod. The long black haired vampire looks at James then at Cauis and says "He is the one! I can see it. We have to tell Aro when he gets out of what he's seeing." The two go back to silently talking to each other. James notices that the vampires didn't hold on to him again so he walked over to where Jasper was and wrapped his arms around the other male. He heard the two male vampires growl but ignored it to bairy his head in Jaspers chest. "I wanna go home Jas. I hate it." Jasper looks at the vampire kings before looking at the guard holding him. Cauis nods at the guards who let go of Jasper. Once Jasper is free he wraps his arms around the teen and holds him close "I know it's okay Jamie. We will go home after Alice is finished." James nods into Jaspers chest.

(Time skip to after the vision)

A awhile later Aro drops Alice's hand and looks around with wide eyes before looking back at Alice who says   "Now you know. That's your future. Unless you decide on another course,"  Aro blinks and turns to his brothers who then nod towards Jasper and James. When Aro looks at the boy in Jaspers arms he realizes that his brothers found their mate. He looks at Alice who smiles and walks over to the boy. She grabs his hands and says "Jamie remember when I said that coming with me would lead you to your mates?" James nods and looks at Alice "Yea I do." She points at the three kings and says "There they are." James looks up then shakes his head and goes back to hiding. "But I can't be mates with them they are trying to hurt your family. You once said that family is all that you got and you do everything to protect them even if it means hurting your self." Every vampire within hearing distance smiles at what the boy said. Aro steps forward with his hands up and says "We aren't gonna hurt your family. We made a mistake." James looks at them and slowly steps forward to take Aros hand. He nods softly and drops his mind shield to show Alice and Jasper finding him in a ally half starved. He then shows the two raising him and shows all the places he visited while he was away from Alice and Jasper. Aro pulls his hand away and looks at his mate. "He's the last witch of the Red moon colony." All the vampires who didnt know gasp then bow to James who shakes his head and says "No no it's fine y'all don't have to bow to me. I'm just a normal supernatural being so please don't bow too me."