Devil doesn't bargin

(Cosmo is Bella's friend. He's dating The Kings but Bella and the Cullens are trying to get him to realize that it's a bad thing for him to be dating them.)

Cosmo is sitting on the couch in the Cullens house. Bella and the Cullens are standing in front of him. Bella sighs and says "It's useless, don't do this. It's hubris to try." Alice nods and says "He's ruthless, you knew this. I told you, didn't I?" Edwards sighs with his hands in his hair as he says "He's abusive, elusive. The truth is, he lies. I know you don't want to let go." Carlisle sits down beside Cosmo "Cosmo I used to live with them. I know how they are. Cosmo
I can see that you're sure you can change them but I know you won't." Esme hugs him as she whispers "The devil doesn't bargain. They'll only break your heart again. It isn't worth it, darling." Rosalie nods at what her mom says before she makes Cosmo look at her "They're never gonna change. They'll never be Prince Charming. They'll only do you harm again. I don't mean to meddle but the devil doesn't settle." Emmett nods as he repeats "No, the devil doesn't bargain!" Cosmo shakes his head "No y'all are wrong. They love me." Bella sighs and pulls Cosmo up off the couch as she points her finger at his chest "I'm not one to lecture. Talk down to a friend. I don't mean to pressure. Mean to condescend but I just want what's best for you in the end. I know you don't want to let go. Like when you dated Andy. I can see that you're sure you can change them but I know you won't. The devil doesn't bargain. Just like Andy they'll only break your heart again. It isn't worth it, darling.They're never gonna change they'll never be Prince Charming. Just like Andy they will only do you harm again. I don't mean to meddle but the devil doesn't settle! No, the devil doesn't bargain! Please listen to us Cosmo. We love you." Cosmo shakes his head "They will change for me! They love me please you have to believe me!" Alice shakes her head as she says "I know you think they'll change this time but I think that you will find the devil doesn't bargain." Esme pulls Cosmo into a hug as she says "Please I can't see them break your heart. It isn't worth it, darling. They will never change." Rosalie sighs "I know your looking for your Prince Charming but they'll never be Prince Charming. They'll only do you harm. We don't mean to meddle but the devil doesn't settle! No, the devil doesn't bargain!" Cosmo shakes his head no "No they will I know they will. They will change for me. Because they love me. I will prove to y'all that they will change." He starts walking to the door but Jasper stops him and says "Cosmo the devil doesn't bargain. Listen to us the devil doesn't bargain! Please they will hurt you. We all were here for you when Andy hurt you. We don't wanna see you hurt again. You think you can change them but in all honesty the devil doesn't bargain!" Cosmo falls into Jaspers arms as he cries. "Please Jasper I believe this time I can fix them. I can save them just please let me go to them." Jasper sighs and let's him go "Come back home if they do anything to you please." Cosmo nods and walks out of the Cullens house.