Part 2 to burn

(Alice, Jane and Alec are all talking to the three kings after they get Tate away from the kings)

Alice walks into the throne room as she glared at the kings. Aro smiles and stands up "Alice!" Alice glares and says "Aro and the others." She walks forward as she says "Congratulations; You've invented a new kind of stupid! A damage you can never undo kind of stupid! An open all the cages in the zoo kind of stupid! Clearly, you didn't think this through, kind of stupid." Jane and Alex walk into the room as Jane says "Let's review! You took a rumor a few!" She held up two fingers as she said "Maybe two people knew and refuted it by sharing an affair! Of which no one had accused you!" Alec stepped up and said "I begged you to take a break! You refused to! So scared of what your enemies will do to you! But you're the only enemy you ever seem to lose to!" Alice laughs as she says "You know, why humans can do what they want? Because they He don't dignify schoolyard taunts with a response!" All three glare as they say "So yeah, congratulations!" Caius says "Alice,Jane, Alec?" Jane laughs "You've redefined your legacy, congratulations!" Caius growls as he says "It was an act of political sacrifice!" Alice glares as she says "Sacrifice?" Alec steps forward and said "I languished in a soulless monster! I lived only to read your letters I look at us and think, "God, what have we done with our lives, and what did it get us?"" Alice nods and says "That doesn't wipe the tears or the years away But I'm back in the city and I'm here to stay! You know what I'm here to do?" Air smiles as he says "Alice?" Alice glares and walks forwards "I'm not here for you. I know my brother like I know my own mind! You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind and a million years ago He said, "This one's mine," So I, stood by Do you know why?!" Jane steps up and says "I love my papa more than anything in this life! I would choose his happiness over mine! Every time Tate! Is the best thing in our lives and never lose sight of the fact! That you have been blessed with the best husband!" Alec nods and says "Congratulations! For the rest of your life Every sacrifice is for my papa! Give him the best life!" All three glare at the kings before turning away and walking out the throne room before the door shut all three say "Congratulations."