Humans Cant Lead

(Wyatt is Bella younger brother. During the battle to protect Renesmee. Bella's younger brother is one of the ones leading the fight. As Bella, Renesmee, Jacob and Emmett walk forward towards the Kings. Wyatt walks with them. When he notices that the kings aren't listening he gets mad at them.)

Wyatt glared at the kings as he stepped in front of his family. He may be a year younger then his sister but he would do anything to protect his family. He holds his glare as he says "I am the leader of this group standing in front of you. I will not let you hurt my family." Aro laughed as he said "Boy your not a hero." He walks towards Bella's brother as he stops in front of him he says "Your a Symbol! One I will kill! You symbolize the hope that humans one day become stronger then vampires. Be able to rule like vampires. That you want be attacked or feed on when you walk down the street. You will be just as important as vampires but this fight ain't winnable." He wraps his hands around Wyatt's neck. Everyone gasps on the Cullens side and try to take a step forward. Emmett blinks and reaches for Wyatt but Wyatt holds his hand up stopping him. Aro growls and tightens his hold as he says "When I kill you your family will see there is no hope." He drops Wyatt to the ground who chocked and gasps. Aro smirks down at the boy as he spins around with his arms wide talking to everyone in the field "Humans can't lead! Humans can't win! They will always be outsmarted and outmuscled! They need to finally understand that what they can and should do is shut up, know their place and be vampires food!" Wyatt stands up and glares at Aro as he says "Fuck you Aro!" He takes a step towards aari as he says "You were wrong. There is something more dangerous in this world than a humiliated male vampire ruler: a nasty human and a badass vampire chick!"As he said that in front of Wyatt lands Alice who smirks as she says "Your mate isn't gonna let you kings walk all over him. He doesn't give a fuck." After she says that she kicks aari in the face making him fly backwards. With that the battle begins. Wyatt maybe just a human but he takes out half of the Volturi by his self. After Aro, Caius and Marcus is taken down. Wyatt walks to them with a smirk as he says "Always remember humans can and will fight for who they love." After he says that he nods at the vampires on his side who rips his mates heads off before he burns them.