Feel this moment

(This starts before they are vampires and ends when they are vampires. Aro, Marcus, Cauis and Malik they were all best friends growing up. They did everything together.)

(When they are humans)

Aro sighs as him and his friends walk through the villiage they are living in. He looks at them and says "Ask for money and get advice. Ask for advice, get money twice. I'm from the dirty, but that chico nice. Y'all call it a moment, I call it life." Malik nods and says "One day while my light is glowin'. I'll be in my castle golden. But until the gates are open I just wanna feel this moment." Aro grab Malik's hand and says "The three kings." Malik laughs and says "And their loyal "best friend."" He says best friend with quotation marks knowing he can't say he is their lover. Marcus laughs and says "Oye, mamita, come on. Dale, que la cosa esta rica, jajaja." (Hey Mommy, come on, come on, the thing is rich.) Malik smiles and says "I just wanna fell this moment!" Cauis smiles and says "We will live in the biggest castle in the land.
Long ways from them hard ways, bills, Os and oh-yays." He spins Malik around and dips him while saying "Now, baby, we can parlay or, baby, we can party. He read books, especially about red rooms and tie-ups. I got him hooked
'Cause he seen me in a suit with the red tie tied up. Meet and greet, nice to meet ya. But time is money, only difference is I own it. Now let's stop time and enjoy this moment, dale." He lifts Malik back up with a bright smile. Malik smiles and spins around while saying "One day while my light is glowin'! I'll be in my castle golden! But until the gates are open! I just wanna feel this moment!" They make it to their house and all four walk in.

(When they are vampires many years later)
Aro, Marcus, Cauis and Malik are sitting on their thrones when Malik says "Do y'all remember that one time in the village when we dreamed of this day?" Aro nods and says "It was like I could see the future but live for the moment?! Make sense, don't it? Ha Now make dollars, I mean billions. I'm a genius, I mean brilliant! This street is what schooled him! And made him slicker than Slick Rick the Ruler!" Marcus nods and says "I've lost a lot and learned a lot. But I'm still undefeated like Shula I'm far from cheap! I break down companies with all my peeps!" Caius stands up and kisses Malik's hand and says "Baby, we can travel the world and what I can give you is all you can see! Time is money, only difference is I own it! Like a stopwatch, let's stop time and enjoy this moment, dale!" Malik smiles as he lets Caius help him up. They start dancing around the room like they used to when they were human. Malik smiles and says "One day while my light is glowin'! I'll be in my castle golden! But until the gates are open! I just wanna feel this moment!" Cauis dips him and says "I just wanna fell this moment!" He lifts him back up and kisses him. Aro stands up and take Malik and kisses him before saying "I just wanna fell this moment!" He hands Malik off to Marcus who kisses him to and says "I just wanna fell this moment!" They all smile at the old memories that came back.