I see red

(Uriel is told by Jane and Alec that the two of the kings cheated on him while he was away on some important business for the Volturi. When he comes home he tells the guards to make sure the kings can't leave the throne room. Uriel is also a witch)

Uriel walks with Jane and Alec on each side of him as he walks towards the throne room where is mates are. Jane looked up to the man she seen as a father and when her and her brother seen that their fathers mates cheated on him they told their dad. The only man they respected was Marcus because he did not do anything but talk to them about their father. All the guards respected Uriel so when they got told by him to make sure the kings never left the room they did what he said. Uriel kicked open the door and glared at his mates who all looked at the door confused before they realized it was there very much angry mate. Aro smiled and said "Darling what's wrong?" Uriel glared at him "Did you really think, I'd just forgive and forget, no! After hearing that you were with her! Your blood should run cold, so cold! You, you two-timing, cheap-lying, wannabe! You're a fool, if you thought that I'd just let this go!" Aro stood up "Darling it was nothing." A burst of magic pushes Aro back into his throne "I see red, red, oh red! A gun to your head, head, to your head! Now all I see is red, red, red!" Cauis holds his hand up "Sweetheart she didn't mean anything to me. I missed you and she was there." Uriel growled "Did you really just say, she didn't mean anything! I'll remember those words, when I come for your soul, your soul! Know that you, you dug your own grave, now lie in it! You're so cruel, but revenge is a dish best served cold!" Red magic started flashing around the room as Uriel screamed "I see red, red, oh red! A gun to your head, head, to your head! Executioner style, and there won't be no trial! Don't you know that you're better off dead!" Magic wrapped around Aro and Cauis's neck as Uriel said "All I see is red, red, oh red! Now all I see is!" He pointed at his two mates "Run, hide! Oh, you're so done! Oh, better sleep with one eye open tonight!" He smiles at Marcus and said "My sweet king you didn't cheat on me like these two so I'm not talking to you but to those two I'm done." He held his hand out to Marcus who walked over and took it before they left the throne room.