The real king

(What if The three kings aren't the real vampire kings. What if there i another king he just hasn't been found or heard off. What if during the battle between the Cullens and The Volturi. The real king appears and makes the fighting stop. What will the kings do now?)

Floki glares at the vampires who all were fighting. He growls as he spins around and pins the three kings in place with his glare "I leave my kingdom too my three mates and this is what it come to. A fight over a fucken child!" Aro goes to speak but Floki snaps his fingers which makes Aro go quiet. "I already know what you was gonna say Aro and no I don't care if she was bitten you don't start a war like this." He put the palm of his hand to his head a rubs. "Jane Darling will you please get me some blood." Jane nods and runs off. Then comes back with some O blood the only Blood he could drink. He takes a sip then says "Cullens I've been watching you for some time. Your clan means no harm. You all just wanna be like the human which I applaud. It's just your clan is killing y'all's self. Did you know that a vampire needs at least one drop of human blood every year to not die off." The Cullens look at the male. But the guy turns back to his mates and flicks his Hands makeing the three kings disappear. He turns to the Cullens again and says "Sorry for the trouble. This fight is over. Everyone go home now!" He runs off and makes it to the castle. He walks into his room only to find his mates all three kneeling. Marcus bows his head and says "I'm sorry. Floki for the mess we made. We should have talked to you before trying to fight." Floki nods "For not talking to me first you three are too let me take over the rule for the next 2 months till I fell like y'all won't make a stupid decision again. You three will not be able to just walk up and cuddle me when every you want for the next four days." He watches as Caius's shoulders sag after hearing he won't get to cuddle his mate when ever he wants too. It wasn't fair his mate just got home. They hardly see him much and when he's hom Caius is always cuddling him. He thinks about breaking the rule but the look his mate gives him tells him if he does it will be worst.

(Four days later)
Floki is sitting on the throne when the door burst open and Caius comes flying in and throws his self into his mates lap. Floki laughs and kisses Caius's head "Have you been counting the days before you could cuddle me." Caius nods as he berries his head into Floki's neck. He smiles and bites at the bottom of Floki neck. Floki groans "God I sure did miss your cuddle sessions. But have you learned your lesson?" Caius nods and slowly wraps his arms around his mate.

(Later that day)
All four mates are piled up on Floki king sized bed. They are all cuddled up. Marcus is laying in between Flokis legs with his head on Flokis stomach he's reading a book since this is the first time in four days he was able to read because Floki locked all the books up as punishment. Aro was cuddle up to Floki right side. He is playing with Flokis hair. On Flokis left side is Caius who just wants to cuddle his mate. Floki smiles at the love he fells for his mates. He had turned each one of his mates when he found them when they were human. He knows he wasn't the first vampire but he sure was like the 2nd or 3rd oldest vampire in the world. He lost count after so many years. He smiles and starts playing with Marcus hair as Caius kisses Flokis neck and Aro keeps playing with Flokis hair. Floki smiles and discicides he would never trade this for anything. He love his mates with everything in him.