Jacobs brother

(Tyler's parents were both part of the supernatural his mom was a vampire witch and his dad was a shapeshifter. He was born when his mom was still human. His kinda stops aging when they meet their soulmates. So it's weird when Tyler goes on a vacation to Italy and comes back home to his adopted dads house trapped at the age of 19. The only person he was around was a blonde haired guy. This will start when Renesme is born and end on Breaking dawn part 2)

Tyler sits in the room listening to Bella scream and cry from the pain. He sighs and stands up before walking out of the house to clear his head.

(I'm Caius's room at the castle)
Caius has been searching everywhere for his mate. He remembers the boy perfectly. The male was about 18-19. He had white hair. But it seemed hard to find the boy. Caius groans as he remembers what the boy said "This is it!!The grand finale where the iceberg hits! The final resting place of a sinking ship! One day they might just make a monument of us!" He touches his lips remembering the kiss the two shared before his mate had to leave.

(Back with Tyler)
Tyler starts walking into the woods. His mind keeps going back to that night in Italy with his mate. The last night they were together he whispers the words his mate told him "He touches his cheek where his mate laid his hand as he whispered "So one last time! Light me up like i'm your lucky strike! Don't put me out i wanna do this right! I wanna see you in a better light tonight!" He touches his lips remembering the first kiss they shared.

(Both at the same time in different areas)
The two move their hand off their lips and throws their arms in the airs as they scream "Let's go up in flames! Let the ashes fall like rain! Hold me like it's all okay! If we're going down if we're going down! Then darling let's go up in flames!" They both spin around the area they are at as they say "Dance inside the mess we made! Make it worth remembering! If we're going down if we're going down!"

(A few days later after the kings find out about Bella's Daughter)
Caius is sitting in the throne room by his self. He cant believe the Cullen made a immortal child. As he is starting to lose his patience he swears he hears his mate whisper "Here we go
Off the edge into the great unknown! I watch your memory become a ghost! But while you're here let's try to make the most of us!" He let's a smile fall on his face.

(At the Cullen house)
Everyone is happy about the new baby. But Tyler just couldn't seem to be happy when he is missing his mate. Bella was now a vampire. Jake was spending a lot of time with Rene's. Tyler was about to walk out the house when Alice and Jasper both appeared in front of him and said "Come travel with us. The Volturi are coming after Bella because they think the child is immortal. We need you to help me and Jasper find a important witness." Tyler nods "Sure let's go then."

(The day of the fight)
Tyler walks through the snow with Alice and Jasper and their witness. Tyler blinks when he notice a familiar blonde hair. The two males meet eyes and it's like time freezes because both run to each other. Caius pulls Tyler into a hug. The two both say at the same time "Let's go up in flames! Let the ashes fall like rain!
Hold me like it's all okay! If we're going down if we're going down! Then darling let's go up in flames! Dance inside the mess we made! Make it worth remembering! If we're going down if we're going down!" Alice smiles and looks to Jasper and says "Do you now realize why he had to come with us." Jasper laughs "Darlin is he just Caius mate or is he all three?" She laughs and says "All three." She takes her husband's hand and walks to Tyler. Caucus holds Tyler's hand as he says "Let's go down in!" Tyler smiles and say "History as The!" Caius smirks and kisses Tyler's cheek "Ones who loved and lost everything!" Tyler smiles as he says "Cos We had it all, but!" Caius takes Tyler's hand and kisses it before saying "We Crushed and burned too Bright! So tonight!" Alice comes dancing in and turns the two to look at the other kings. Tyler laughs at Alice's way of winning the war before he grabs his mates hand and pulls him over to his other two mates. He squeezes his first mates hand and says "Let's go up in flames! Let the ashes fall like rain! Hold me like it's all okay! If we're going down if we're going down!" Caius smiles at his mate and says "Then darling let's go up in flames! Let the ashes fall like rain! Hold me like it's all okay! If we're going down if we're going down!" They make it over to Aro and Marcus. Tyler let's go if Caius's hand and holds his hands out too his other two mates "Hi I'm Tyler Black. Adopted brother to the wolf with the human child. She was born like me." Aro takes his hand and looks at what Tyler is showing him. He pulls his hand back and nods "He's telling the truth."

(After the battle at the castle)

Tyler comes dancing into the throne room where his mates are. He smiles and says "Then darling let's go up in flames!" Caius smiles and climbs of his throne and holds his hand out to Tyler who takes it before being spines around "Dance inside the mess we made!" Aro takes Tyler and starts slow dancing with him "Make it worth remembering!" Marcus takes Tyler next and dips him as he says "If we're going down if we're going down!" Tyler smiles at his mates and kisses each on the cheek. "I'm so happy a trip and a baby is what brought us together." The three kings smile and nod at what Tyler said.