Together Forever part 1

(Wade and Ember finally get married.)

Ember was so excited and also nervous. Today was finally the day to marry the love of her life. The one who changed her life for the better. Just as she had changed his. Her mother, Cinder, Wade's boss, Gale, Wade's mom, Brook, Wade's sister-in-law, Eddy, and Wade's sisters, Lake and Ghibli (Yes I decided to make Ghibli in this story, don't ask me why.), were in the room as bridesmaids. It was a happy day for everyone.

There Ember stood. In a beautiful, white wedding dress, similar to her own, except with a longer skirt, with a white, fireproof veil and white earrings. Her fire made everything shine like diamonds, because she was so happy.

Brook: Oh, can everyone believe it? My own son getting married!

Lake: Take it easy, Mom.

Brook: I'm trying sweetheart! It's just happening so fast!

Cinder: Are you kidding? I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Ember: Mom, how are you not getting emotional?

Cinder: Because I've been expecting this.

Gale: I have to give Wade some credit. He did good.

Lake: I know, right? He's really lucky to have you, Ember.

Ember was off in her own little world.

Cinder: Ember?

Ember: Huh? Oh, I'm sorry, guys. I was just thinking.

Ember began to get dimmer.

Brook: Ember, what's wrong?

Ember: Nothing.

Cinder: Ember, your light is dimming. We know something's wrong.

Ember sat down and her mother sat with her.

Cinder: Are you nervous?

Ember: Yeah. I mean this is th happiest day of my life, but...

Cinder: What's wrong?

Ember: What if all this doesn't work out?

Everyone gasped.

Cinder: Oh, Ember.

Ember: I mean, I know you say own love for each other is strong, but what the stresses of society drive us apart? And I don't know about raising a family, because I don't know if I'll be a good mother.

Cinder: Ember.

Cinder put her hand on her daughter's arm.

Cinder: Be calm. It's okay.

Brook: You know, mine and Dewey's relationship wasn't the best before he died.

Lake: Mom, please don't mention Dad.

Brook: (to Ember) I know that marriage can be tough. You've gotta keep working at it and always be there for each other. And I know for sure you and Wade will always be there for each other. I know because I've always seen those looks on his face everytime he comes home from your dates. You really made quite an improvement on him.

Ember lightened up a little.

Gale: As for society, I don't think you need to worry about a thing. Your relationship actually encouraged other people. Including me. I'm dating Fern.

Ember: Wait? Fern? Fern Grouchwood?

Gale: He may be a grump, but he's still a sweetheart under all the dirt and leaves. And hey, don't worry about what others think.