Together Forever part 2

Ember and Wade now walked down the aisle as husband and wife. They were both so happy.

Ember: Oh, Wade. Can you actually believe it?! We're actually married now.

Wade: I know right? That actually went faster and easier than we both expected.

Ember: Yeah, I gotta hand to your Uncle Harold. He did good.

Wade: Are you happy, Ember? I mean is this what you wanted?

Ember: Wade, what are you talking about? This was the happiest day of my life. It went even better than we both expected.

They both laughed.

Ember: Ok, truthfully, I was a bit nervous.

Wade: It's okay. So was I. That's normal.

Ember: But I know for sure that we both can make this work, because your mom and everyone else helped me through the nerves.  Now I know for sure that I married into the right family.
She said the last part as she rested her head on Wade's shoulder.

Wade: That's great. I married the right person as well.

Ember: Really, who helped you?

Wade: Your dad.

Ember: Ashva? Really?

Wade: Yeah. He says he's happy to have me as part of the family.

Ember couldn't be more prouder of her father.

Ember: That's great, Wade. You really do know how to find the best in everyone. Even your wife.

Wade giggled.

Wade: Man, I can't wait for what else the future has in store for us.

Ember: What ever happens, Wade, I'll always be by your side.

Wade kissed her head.

Later, everyone was eating. Ember and Wade both ate a peice of the wedding cake as tradition.

Then, soon enough, it was time for speeches.

Brook: When I first met Ember. She was everything that Wade said she was. The way she glowed, the spark in her eyes, her kindness, her creativity, and spirit. I could see how much these two loved each other and how much that love grew over time. Ember, you did more than give my son love. You gave back a part of Wade that I thought had died with his father. Thank you, Ember, for being the light that warmed my son's heart and guided him back home again.

Ember was touched by her mother-in-law's speech.

Wade: Well spoken, Mom.

Uncle Harold came next.

Harold: This is my wedding gift to the happy couple.

He held out his painting. It was of Ember and Wade with their hands touching with a beach side sunset in the background.

Harold: The sunset itself is a symbol when fire meets the water. Just like Wade and Ember. People used to say that elements don't mix. But when they do, you can't believe the amazing things that they can accomplish together. Just like Wade and Ember.

Then it was Cinder's turn.

Cinder: When I first found out that Ember fell in love with Wade, I didn't believe it would work. But Wade found a way to light the match. That shows me something. Even if they are different, they actually are the same. And that they both actually found a way to be together. I prayed that Ember would find someone, someday and she found someone.

Then it was Bernie's turn.

Bernie: I also will admit that I didn't believe that I didn't believe these two would be together. I also will admit that I could've been nicer to Wade when we first met. What I never expected was that Ember would meet a man as nice as Wade. He made an impact on my daughter. A good impact. She has never been more happier. And I'm glad that Ember found a purpose in her life with this man. And I couldn't be happier to call this man my son.

Wade teared up.

Wade: Thanks, Dad.

Bernie nodded and smiled.

Everyone got back to eating.

Soon enough, it was time to dance.

Mirrors by Justin Timberlake

Ember and Wade danced together along with Gale and Fern, Alan and Eddy, Clod and his girlfriend, Bernie and Cinder, and Brook danced with her brother Harold. Then they switched partners. Ember danced with her dad, and Wade danced with his mom.

Then came the time for pictures.

Both Wade and Ember did pictures of them holding hands, holding each other, even one of them kissing while Wade was carrying Ember in her arms. Then came time for family pictures.

Ember: We are definitely putting these on the walls.

Wade: Great idea. I love them.

Soon enough, Wade and Ember were heading off to the limo to go off on their honeymoon. Everyone threw rice in the air. They both waved bye to everyone.

Ember threw the bouquet in the air. Gale caught it and kissed Fern.

Then they were off. It was the happiest day of their life. The day they became husband and wife.