Twenty Three

*Parker's POV*

"You want me?" I pushed, heart pounding in my chest. Whatever she answered right now was going to change my life massively.

"I want you." I wiped the tear from her cheek, leaning down and kissing her, long and hard and slow, pulling her legs around me and carrying her to the bedroom. I laid her down in the bed gently, doing everything I could to not take my lips off hers.

I'd done it. I had Tessa back. She was right here and she was mine and she wanted me. She wanted our future. She wanted me and her and us. I'd fixed it and I was going to spend every day for the rest of my life not really knowing how I'd done it but I sure as hell was going to be thanking whoever was responsible for this right now.

I moved my lips off her face, kissing her forehead quickly before removing all of my clothes and slowly covering every inch of her skin with my lips. She breathed heavily against me as I showered her in all the words she should be hearing. How amazing she is, how lucky I was to have her as mine, what I was going to do to make it right forever, about the rest of our life.

"I love you Tessa." I pulled her dress over her head, lifting her and laying her head down in my pillows. "More than you will ever know." She swallowed and I slowly massaged her boobs, trying not to have a heart attack. Not much changes when it comes to the way Tessa fucks me up. She had always been the only girl I wanted to do this with. Every time I had someone else, I kept quiet out of fear of saying her name instead of theirs.

I separated her legs, laying down between them as I continued to press my lips against her hot skin. Taking some skin into my mouth, I sucked, biting gently. Watching her as she sucked in a sharp breath, laying her head backwards. I wanted her to look in the mirror and know she was mine. I wanted physical evidence on her skin that this wasn't nothing to me. I pulled back, tracing my thumb over the bruise and kissing down her stomach and taking her underwear off before burying my head between her legs.

"Be as loud as you want to be baby. No one's going to hear you here." She whimpered and I went back to tasting every inch of her. She had always been sweet as honey. With every flick of my tongue, I could feel her fingers pushing into the back of my head, begging for me to give her more. Pushing a finger into her, I watched through my brow as she lifted her hips and began to tighten. I sped up, adding another finger, twisting them to where I knew she loved to feel me, letting the warmth of my tongue take her over the edge. As soon as her breathing steadied out, I kissed back up her body, pushing my tongue into her mouth so she could taste herself on me. "You taste so fucking good Tess." Through hazy eyes, she looked at me like I was the sun and she was the moon and we were finally able to see each other again.

I let my hands roam her body, kissing her over and over again. We had all night. I have all night to feel her and watch her and taste her over and over again. But right now, I just want to touch her. I want her to need me like I need her.

"Parker-" She panted. "Please."

"What baby?"

"I need you." I lifted my head from her neck. "I need you to do what you used to do. I can't wait anymore. Please." I nodded, moving between her legs. I have been building this up in my head for years. I've had what I wanted to do to Tess in every single dirty dream, every fantasy, every second of 'me time'. But right now, it was about her. It has to be about her and making her feel good before me. I rubbed my hand over my length, her legs settled over my thighs as I settled my tip at her entrance.

"You're sure Tess?"

"Yes. I'm sure. Please Park-" I pushed all the way into her slowly, heart stumbling as she gasped. Her fingers gripped the sheets on either side of her and slowly I began to thrust, bringing my head down to her lips and kissing her softly. With her moans breathing out against my lips, catching in her throat as I picked up my pace, kissing every piece of skin I could possibly reach. "Parker- please- don't stop."

"I'm not stopping Tess." Hopeless. I was hopelessly in love with Tessa Larson and I couldn't care less. Her breathing grew shallow, fingernails digging into my shoulder and I was so close but I needed to finish her first. I needed her to fall over the edge first. "Come for me Tess. I'm not stopping until you come for me angel." She tried to nod but I think her body was shutting down as she focused on the pleasure. She looked so fucking good like this. Filled with me, tears on her cheeks, red face, my bruise of her tit. Focus Parker. Not until she finishes first.

"Holy- fucking GOD." Tessa took a deep breath, body instantly letting go and throwing me over the edge. I pulled out, sending my mess across the bed sheets. I left her panting for a second before climbing up continuing to pepper her face in kisses. "You do it so good Parker."

"It's only for you Tess. Only yours now okay?" I held her face. "Forever. I promise you, right now. You are the only girl who gets me like this, the only one I'll love forever, the only girl in the universe I would chase across the stars. Your mine Tessa. In Stonebrook, in New York, in where ever we put down our roots. You're my girl. My baby. My angel. My daisy. And when you're ready I'll make you my wife too."