Chapter 7:

Erin and Hank arrived at the hospital, and they see Adam and Kim in the waiting room, so they walk over to them.

Erin's POV:

E: "Hey guys, how is he?"

AR: "He's fine Erin. He's been asking for you, his room number is two twelve, second floor. Will should still be with him. We came down here to wait for you, I can update you or Jay and Will can. How are you doing?"

E: "Thank you, Adam. I'm okay, definitely better than he was out there. I'll see you guys later. Thank you for stay with him."

K: "Of course, Erin. I'm sure he would've preferred you to us though."
She lets out a laugh, that was contagious, because we all started laughing. Leave it to Kim, to make light of a bad situation. I walked into the elevator, pushed the second floor button, and started tapping my foot anxiously and impatiently waiting for the doors to open. Once those doors opened on the second floor, I took off running, looking at room numbers, and once I saw the room he was in, I opened the door, and walked in. I saw hime laughing and talking to Will.

E: "Well this is a sight to see. How you been Will?"

W: "Hey Erin, it's good to see you. I'm good, I gota be honest though, when Jay told me that you were on your way to see him, I thought he was having a stroke or something."

J: "Hey it's not my fault you didn't believe me. Hey baby, how you holding up?"

E: "I'm better now that I know you're okay. When everyone else came back anad I didn't see you, I was worries. But I'm glad you had Adam and Kim with you. Made me feel a little better knowing someone was with you, especially with how much you hate hospitals."

J: "You're right about that. Think you can get me out of here?"

W: "I'll try. I'll let you know how it goes."

Will leaves shortly after that and it's just me and Jay. I laid downn with him and just cuddled with him and we both fell asleep.