Chapter 3

Date

It's already dark when I woke up. I can't take off my eyes on the window. The winds are strong and the same with rain. I couldn't see clearly what is happening outside because of thick rains pouring. Is there a storm coming? Maybe. Maybe not. Baka malakas lang talaga ang ulan at hangin.

Bakit masyado yatang malakas ang ulan at hangin ngayon? It took me minutes staring at the window before I decided to close it. I move the curtains to the side to cover the windows.

I sighed when I notice that I am still wearing my shoes and school uniform. I even forgot to change my clothes and take of my shoes before I could sleep because of exhaustion.

I slowly got off from the bed and remove my shoes and changed my clothes into pajamas. I also combed my hair before leaving my room.

Bumaba ako sa hagdanan nasa taas pa kasi ang kwarto ko. My father's house is not that big just like those rich family but it can still occupy us. It's a two-storey house it has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room and kitchen. The two bedroom in the second floor were mine and Eonoah. While the other two in the ground floor were Dad and Tita and the maids room.

Just like the usual when I got down they are already done eating dinner. I still feel sad though. No matter how many times it happens, it's still painful and sad. No matter how hard you try to train yourself not to feel anything. It can still hurt you.

I smile bitterly. What do you still expect? That they will wait for you so that you all can eat together? Like a happy and perfect family? That's not gonna work. I must keep reminding myself that. That I'm always gonna be alone forever. That there's no one there for me. It's always me, myself and I. Walang iba kundi 'yong sarili ko lang. I'm always alone.

But it is bad to wish that I have someone beside me? Someone that will understands me and take care of me. Someone that will always stay no matter how difficult it is and no matter how messed up my life is. Someone that will lend me a shoulder whenever I'm feeling blue and devastated. Someone that will shared my tears, happiness, and fears. Someone that will wipes my tears when I am crying. Is it selfish to wish it?

Sa buong buhay ko palagi lang akong mag-isa. Masyado ko naman pinandigan na maging isang strong independent woman. I laughed as my tears drip down on my cheeks.

I am tired of being alone but who am I to get tired? I'm just an unwanted child that her parents wants to throw away. I'm still lucky that they still accept me. I shrug my thoughts away. To much drama.

Naglakad ako papunta sa refrigerator at binuksan iyon. I saw a leftovers so that's all I picked up. Tinatamad na kasi akong magluto eh. I didn't saw Daddy, Tita and Eonoah inside the house so maybe they go out without me? Hindi na naman bago iyon. Every time they leave, they don't take me with them. I'm used to it.

I finished eating quickly because I didn't eat much. I don't have the appetite. I immediately returned to my room and decided to study. Siguro mga isang oras din akong babad sa libro para mag-aral bago ko naisipan na buksan ang cellphone ko.

I'm not the same with those teenagers who waste most of their time on surfing in social media. I have a facebook account but I barely used it. Siguro kapag kailangan lang talaga. I'm just using it for school purposes. Tuwing may activities, announcements and projects sa school. May mga gawain kasi na sa gc sinisend ng mga profs.

I open the facebook app. My forehead creased when I saw that it has a lots of notifications.

Silas Henley Abella sent you a friend request.

Mas lalong nangunot ang noo ko roon nang makita ang sunod-sunod n'yang message requests sa inbox ko.

Silas Henley Abella: Why did you leave me here? I look like an idiot looking for you!