Chapter 4

Freedom

I was still young when I realize the reality of how the world's work. This world are full of cheaters, liars and snakes. Even your family and friends can betray you. No one is an exemption.

That's why I can't give my trust easily to anyone. And that's the reason I will never allow myself fall in love with someone. I don't believe in love because I am not made of love. I am sin that no one wants. I am not supposed to born anyway. Dahil bunga ako ng kasalanan. A sin that my parents did but I am the one's who is suffering of what they did.

And I loathed them for it. I don't want to live like this. Living while carrying the sins and burdens that your parents did. Taking the responsibility that you are not responsible for. And being blamed for the things that you didn't even did. How cruel the world, isn't?

My mother is prostitute that's what my father said. Nong magkalabuan daw ang relasyon nila Tita doon n'ya nakikila ang mama ko. They met in bar. My father and Tita are already married that time.

My father said I am just a mistake. A mistake that he regretted his whole life. But it can't change the fact that he still cheated. I strongly disagree though it's not just a mistake. It's a choice. A choice that he decided to do.

If he really love Tita then why he was in that place in the first place? Kung nagkakalabuan sila ba't hindi siya gumawa ng paraan para magkaayos sila? Instead of going in that place. And if he really love enough tita then he can't be tempted with any women no matter what they do. Kahit maghubad pa man ito sa harapan n'ya. His love is shallow then if he got easily tempted.

I will never understand the point of those of who cheat to their partner. I couldn't, whatever reason they have. Paano kaya nila nasisikmura na lokohin 'yong partner nila? Love in this generation is a gamble. You can't be sure if you'll win it or lose. You're lucky if you find a faithful, then. But right now, it rare to find someone who is faithful.

Tumaas ang kilay ko. He mess with wrong person. I can't be easily get by that card. I'm not easy get like those girls.

"How sure you are... that I will agree to that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Let's see, then." He chuckled.

"Okay, let's see." I smiled sarcastically.

I'm not a player but I can still play this game better. Let's see who's gonna win.

Namangha ang mata ko nang makita ang tanawin sa unahan. Marahan na huminto ang kotse. My eyes were glistening while surveying the whole place. Kung maganda iyon sa picture na nakikita ko sa internet ay mas lalong maganda iyon sa personal. It ten times better than the pictures! In front of my eyes were the tall walls of Ruins of Alcatraz. If you are watching Attack on Titans, then you can compare it to the three walls; Wall of Maria, Wall Rose, and Wall Sheena.

And take we're still inside the car when I saw it. Paano pa kaya kapag nasa itaas na kami ng Ruins of Alcatraz? Edi mas lalo pang maganda ang tanawin?

Dahil sa pagiging abala ko sa paninitig sa paligid at hindi ko na namalayan na lumabas na pala ito sa loob ng sasakyan. I just notice him when he open the door beside me.

My eyebrows immediately raised when he offer his hand to me. What? What did he think of me? Pilay na hindi makaalis doon kapag walang kamay n'ya o tulong nito?

I go out from the car and ignore his hand. Kunwari hindi ko iyon nakita. I saw him chuckle like he's amuse of me.

"Ang suplada naman." He laughed.

Tiningnan ko siya ng masama nang sabihin n'ya iyon. Alangan naman maging sweet ako sa kan'ya.

"So, what? Maganda naman. Eh ikaw nga pangit na nga pangit pa ang ugali." I saw him frozed for a seconds.