[35] Over The Horizon

Over the Horizon

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Over the Horizon

Nathan and Lara heard the hushed laughter below of Cole and Monica as the two of them snuck back to camp. He and Lara were already nestled into the look-out post where Len wanted Nate on his watch.

He bent toward her and kissed her hard on the mouth, and she kissed him back with heated fervor.

He pulled back and chuckled huskily, as he heard them stumble around trying to get into the tent and Lens heated scolding to hurry up and get to bed.

He looked at Lara softly and pulled her to him, slipping his hand under her shirt, to caress her breasts.

She slowly unbuttoned her shirt for him allowing her breasts to spill out.

He unfastened her bra, and leaning in, took one in his mouth, swirling the tip of his tongue over her nipple that was rock hard. Her breath came in stilted gasps. It was sensuous and he left the one hurting for more as his mouth gave attention to the other. Her little sounds of pleasure raced all down to his toes and back up to his groin where he was already throbbing in desperate need.

His lips brushed against her brow and she leaned her head back, giving him her mouth, her breasts, and her body. Nathan took what she offered, and they melted into each other, savoring the moments alone.

〰️

It was the ceaseless whining of Yolo that woke Deag. He sat up with a grunt, frustrated with himself that he had fallen asleep. Having no idea how long he had been out, moments later he realized it must have been quite awhile since he heard Hollis and Seth approach from behind him. It was already time to change the watch.

He got up and dusted off his jeans, grabbed Lens rifle and stepped out from the trees.

The first shot echoed through the night like a steam engine train at dawn, shattering the peaceful silence and leaving no doubt who it was meant for. A bullet struck Seth and flung him back, knocking him to the ground with a heavy thud, taking his breath with the force of the impact.

A barrage of gunfire erupted, from every direction and Deag hit the ground and crawled to Hollis. They grabbed Seth and dragged him back into the tree line.

Hollis thought Seth was dead, checking for a pulse as Deag looked on with an expression of horror. Hollis met Deag's gaze and nodded his head but wasted no time. He took Deag by the shoulders and forced him to look him in the eyes and pointed toward the tent.

"I want you to make a run for it," he whispered. "Help Len. I'll stay with Seth."

Deag nodded but the vein in his neck pulsed with fear. He nodded and when Hollis waved, he made a break for the main camp, as bullets danced all around him. When he reached the tarp tent, Len was there to pull him in, and he followed Len to the back where they wiggled through an opening and behind the boulders they had used for an inside wall.