Chapter 12

Y/n's pov

You flop onto the bed, lazily taking your headphones off and staring at the ceiling, wondering how you have reached a new low of hanging out with Rukawa of all people. From being your ultimate enemy who you thought would never see each other again, then to a classmate, and now somehow it seemed like you could not get away from him. Just as you open your phone to watch some random rabbit videos, the message app pings, showing a random number.

> 32461 77893: I washed your shirt

> 32461 77893: come and get it at the park basketball court tomorrow morning

> You: I'm not doing anything for you perv

> You: get lost

You close the message, rolling your eyes wondering if someone found your art account and somehow found your phone number too to text you weird messages. As you scroll through your Instagram account notification page, you see a list of a good few hundred likes for your sketch of Rukawa, some for Sakuragi. People seemed to like the sketches even though they were far from the finish - Ayako-san had asked you not to post the finished chapters before the graduation ceremony for the seniors.

Even then, it was a pain to upload the initial sketches of him onto your beloved art account, knowing that he was a pain in the ass himself but you knew that that was what your followers wanted to see. Indeed, upon starting to share Rukawa's pages, you did gain a large number of followers. Before you can close your phone to stop staring at your own drawing of Rukawa's face, your message pings again from the same number.

> 32461 77893: bakayaro

> 32461 77893: I washed the shirt stained by paint

> 32461 77893: are you a goldfish

> You: wait who is this

> 32461 77893: Rukawa

> You: of course

> You: OF COURSE you would wash my shirt after it's been like a week

> 32461 77893: what else do you want

> 32461 77893: I didn't have time to wash your shirt

> You: sounds like you

> You: how did you even get my number

> 32461 77893: my mum got it from the coach when you dragged me to the ER

> You: whatever

> You: I'm blocking you

> 32461 77893: no save it

> You: oh wow now you want me to have your number

> You: for what

> You: so you can cyber bully me whenever you want?

> 32461 77893: so that I can criticise the way you drew me bakamono

> 32461 77893: I look like a stupid squid on your new post

> You: wait you stalked my Instagram?

> 32461 77893: bye

[Y/n saved the number Squid]

You close the app and switch back to your Instagram, with most people commenting compliments for your art, some only putting heart and fire emojis along with a few posting about how horrible you were "bothering" Rukawa every day. Without reading it the second time, you swiftly block the annoying fanclub girls, watching their comments disappear into the abyss satisfyingly.