Chapter 26

Y/n's pov

You close the door behind you, saying goodbye to Sakuragi and Haruko heading home after eating dinner at your house, the evening already setting in. Walking back into the kitchen, you see Rukawa's back at the sink, him wearing the bright pink rubber gloves while washing the dishes. 

'Wait, you wash dishes too?' you ask, him glancing back at you standing by the entrance to the kitchen.

'What, exactly, do you think of me?' he says, placing the glass dish onto the drying rack next to the sink.

'You just don't seem like someone who is good at housework, but you are.' you say as you pick up the dishcloth and wipe down the table. 

Rukawa only gives you a confused look before washing your tea cup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'We finally got rid of annoying people, didn't we?' Rukawa says to Momo, her sniffing his hands as the three of you sit on your bed.

'Why are you smelling his hand.' you whisper to Momo, patting her soft fur on her head while her ears twitch as if she's processing what you have said. 

'Come on, we said we would watch something together.' you say, leaning onto the wall by your bed, Rukawa moving to do the same while still holding the happy bunny in his hands. Taking your iPad from your bag on the floor, you open Netflix, placing the screen in front of you and Rukawa. 

'"Bingeshowartist"?' Rukawa asks as he eyes your profile, you giving him a creepy eye while selecting it. 

'I binge shows when I draw sometimes, okay?' you say, scrolling through films before Rukawa can see your last watched shows. 

'Wait. What was that?' He stops your hand from scrolling down, stopping at your currently watching show list at the top of the screen. 'Jujustu, Mask girl, Topgun...what..kind of shows do you actually like?' he asks, shifting the list sideways revealing your history of films and series that you have been playing on the side while you draw.

'Stop looking through my list and judging me, chef.' you say, pulling him back for him to lean on the wall next to you again.

'I wasn't judging. You realise we actually have to choose something to watch right?' he replies to your doubtful expression, Momo's eyelids drooping in Rukawa's lap. 

'Huh.' you say, pulling your blanket up to your neck and slouching in your spot. 'Then what.' 

'I have to know what kind of shows you like if we are going to pick something.' he says, picking your iPad up and starting to scroll through films once more.

'Why can't you find out about it like a normal person and ask.' you mutter, shifting to look at the screen as well while you feel your head lying on top of Rukawa. 

'Looking at your recent watch list is more accurate.' he says, looking down at your head on top of his stomach, Momo on his lap. 

'I mean... I haven't seen your list yet. Then if I say do a Barbie movie marathon, would you say yes?' you ask, him looking down at you blankly while holding your iPad awkwardly in the air. 

'Is that what you would like to do...?' he asks back, in which you scoff trying to contain your laughter before failing and laughing out loud despite sleepy Momo giving you a side-eye. 

'Not today, though.' you say, patting Momo in front of you. 'Let's watch this. I think you will like anything basketball.' you add, clicking on "Kuruko's basketball', Rukawa tilts his head as he reads the description. 

'How did you know?' he asks, as you press the play button, feeling his hand touching your hair slightly. 

'Everyone knows what you are interested in. You like anything basketball.' you say, pressing the "skip intro" button this time. 

'People think I'm that simple-minded?' he mutters as the show starts, which you laugh at once again. 

'Not a lie that everyone knows you love everything basketball and care most about it the most. Didn't say simple minded' you say, shifting to find a comfortable position to lie down. 

'I didn't say I cared about basketball the most.' he replies somewhat grumpily, trying to move his leg yet being stopped by Momo's paw tapping him. 

^ Momo :) 🐰

^ Momo :) 🐰

Author's note: a bit short again but I wanted to update today and I am somehow so sleepy (like Momo). Because this past week my room was under construction and I couldn't write because I prefer writing in alone in my room but obv I didn't have access to it. But now I'm back! 

btw I love Kuroko no basketball. You should read/watch it.