schizophrenia

Events along with Sentiments
3.4.7e5

Everything progressed well for the diagnostics even after the absence of Monty which was simultaneously filled with Window and Yand took his time to appreciate her yet accompany her, play alongside her, and act as an elder brother for this one time.

Everything crossed back to usual since that day and a week later from when the tests were performed the printed hardcopy of the results seemed available to be analyzed and examined.

The reports built up from the brain scan detected this unusual pattern in her hippocampus region. From his experience and with the comparison from a source when Dr. Vikas sat comparing both the healthy scan image with Freida's scan image. Many of the surface images at the hippocampus side of her brain showed a collapsed yet collided image that brought up a major change from how it should be.

From what seemed like a bulged appearance or the inflammation that distracted the positioning of certain major nerves responsible for vision and hearing. Not only this but the inflammation was hugely occupying to reposition and distort her neural branch of the hippocampus.

Vikas took his time out of any other day to thoroughly interrogate Monty, especially for this girl's past and this neglected chronic ailment that she suffered internally.
.

Monty recollected his past and expressed it before the doctor while they sat and had a conversation about his daughter's chronic condition.

I still remember a lot about my little daughter, even tho I shared no purpose to even having to let this case out to anyone at a recent time.

But during the whole summer season or any season, my little girl was more of a homestay person. She spent time more at home and around us.

She will always be my girl with a proud and wide smile when she laughs and talks. She even celebrated her 2nd birthday, the last birthday that she spent most happily throughout the day with just us and the Harris family we got tugged around us.

Even after that day, our girl mostly stayed home with me when Yolanda, her mother being a climate activist and green life supporter, hosted any of her campaigns or social work in various cities out there. When I worked she stayed with my wife Yolanda but still at home and never exposed to anything outside.

We were least satisfied that a brilliant girl of ours is always caged and put inside the walls of this home she always roamed in. We decided to take her out to the park where she could see children of her age and have a chance of talking in her stuttering but cute childish accent with them.

Daffodil's forest park, was selected by Yolanda. The park she finds her peace with. This was her only purpose that day as a mother, to make her little girl see how huge the outside world is, Which I believe she would rather understand for her young age but we anyhow agreed to this ourselves.

A nice memorable day you might think, ...

It turned out our worse nightmare. My little daughter played all happy before my eyes all day and when we decided to stay a little longer over her joy. It was during the sunset when I could still remember the eerie of chill winds and the gloomy sight that could easily remark to any parent's worst nightmare to see their only child in blood.
....
I still remember people discussing on our back but a few moved forward for our help at that time. It sucks to be in that position to be needlessly asking for help.
...
"I saw something very horrendous,
I saw a girl very young lay down cold on the grass near one of those broken swings. How horrible for the parents of that child, such a beautiful face and a spine-chilling condition.