Orchids And Salk Mannor

Fragments of time
Part 2
(Abbey Jayden)

Time heals the past

Time was the most unfortunate, after all, Abbey Jayden had to go through with her mental health progression mainly after the death of that child, Freida Ian.

Noah her elder sister made sure she helped her when needed, when Noah felt her younger sister's lower self-esteem.

It was just a few months after she had her baby Drake and even fewer months when Freida Ian had sadly passed away so young. Even tho Noah was still managing her son all alone while Abbey used to lend her a hand whenever possible, she made sure to also stand by her younger sister's side to help her with her family's responsibilities, which was just working for her husband Bruce.

Noah made Abbey take some sessions with a well-known psychiatrist, Ashleigh Upton. Noah had booked some classes for her younger sister so that she would feel more relaxed.

Time was healing and so did everything began to change rather drastically. The home that was once work-scheduled drastically called down from being work-deprived to then recovering with Noah helping and doing her sister's house chores. Even baby Drake had played his part; with his smooth laughter and cries the house would bloom like nothing before.

Being Abbey's older sister, she stayed and helped rapidly without a wait. The chores were so arranged that Noah would clean the house as tidy as Abbey used to make it before. She did the dirty laundry for her sister's sake and for her infant son as well although every one of them was a worker.

The three of them working as detectives have their habits and ways, Noah was a great observer, a lot sensitive when it weighed her family especially, she was a lot mature and destination-specified right from the start and she always improved her habits way more.

Situations such as these made her more mentally prepared and stable these days. Since joining on their first service day, the trio had faced many such cases that were horrible and nasty. For them, with every ugly dead body they discovered and every junked-up evidence they detailed, they had a unique response.

But never did they walk out the same as before the start of such nasty cases.

Time was healing and so could Noah find for herself some peace. Now she had a change in her mind.

She just wished to move back to her house real quick. Previously when the times were a little too dependent, Noah had to prolong her stay, and now when Abbey could be seen recovering, she could not find any reason to stay.

But there was still some work undone. It was on her son's behalf. Drake would need a babysitter while she was still working. Noah still has to look for one. For her an ideal person to look after her child could always be the one with whom she could cling to with the child's growing age. As a mother she just wished she could provide Drake the quality childhood he deserves.

It has been a while lately with Noah moving into Abbey's home and no longer would she wish to be a third person in her sister's family and let her son be a fourth one. Noah wished she could move back sooner.

Zareena after learning about Noah's babysitter issue. She approached her. Zareena could talk with her to take up and save that profession for her older sister Zuleykha Tasneem instead. Zareena's words were as assuring and Noah too felt a strong feeling of assurance with her statements.