Orchids and Salk Mannor

Fragments of Time
Chapter 23

Part 2

Isla's perception;

(Jenna Ian;)

While flipping through the photos on the laptop for editing, Jenna was casually going through the bunch of captured photographs when she noticed something offsetting with her daughter's pictures.

Hunter's photographs were beyond expressive and oddly impersonating when compared to the rest but down to a bad side, Isla was nowhere recognizably unique despite her very best attempt to stand out her outfit just dragged down the photographic influence to the mud.

The studio did her dirty and this mother was the first to have a thought about the impression.

"Jenna, congratulations. We are beyond impressed with your daughter Hunter. Even with her debut picture, she would be the one focused on our monthly magazine cover;"

"What about my younger daughter Isla? I am equally concerned about her as well;" asked Jenna to one of her coworkers.

"Getting a place in our magazine in debut must be the biggest achievement yet and you should be proud of them, both of your daughters are easily selected to be a part of one."
~~~

While wearing the dresses they got, it was already past the time that all the participants on trial had to collect their perspective jewellery. Although both these sisters were changing in different rooms when got the chance to face each other.

Isla could see the difference in their clothing, and this discrimination from the studio made her a lot enraged. After they were just sisters who were treated differently.

This allowed Isla to vent her anger on her sister.

"Hunter, are you somewhat special? Why does your fit look so exquisitely unique whereas I get the fit is barely good enough to catch anyone's gaze?

Is it your brunette hair that is catching their gaze on you? Compared to your cheap ass straight hair just as any mop my hair is naturally curled, dark and special. I have texture in my hair and you don't.

I know it is not your fault in this Hunter, it happens to me like always. Even when Brian was the one who needed Cindy's help and then there was her dad who helped her to get a job under him.

Why are we the losers even though I know my excellence? Why is the world so Biased? I can't take it anymore."

Hunter, who is the elder sister never tried to suppress her younger sister. She had no idea who Isla was as a person and how it could be necessary sometimes to vent out her anger today.

After all, Isla had been silent up to now. Hunter calmly responded to her younger sister.

"Maybe you are stronger than the rest and god expects more from you;"
...

Isla followed the instructions of keeping her jacket wide open on her top. Isla is wearing a black biker's jacket underneath a white transparent top that is exactly similar to what Hunter was wearing for her photoshoot except for the difference in the colour. The difference was that Hunter had her lingerie supporting her, unlike Isla who only had like a jacket that was opened apart.