1

Izuku sat down on the couch with Eri on his lap sleeping soundly. Izuku sighed softly, knowing if he became a hero with Eri still being his daughter at this age, she will get hurt some way and he wouldn't be around enough. So, he had to make the hardest decision of his life.
Give up being a hero and start working on something else.

Izuku closed his eyes and sighed. Izuku sat up from the couch with Eri in his arms cuddling up to him in her sleep. Izuku can hear some chattering from the students.

Izuku went up stairs and started to pack a bag for him and Eri. Izuku walked out of the room with the bags on his back and the sleeping girl in his arms. Izuku looked down at the precious little girl in his hands knowing he's doing the right thing.

He started thinking about this as soon as he signed the documents to make this little girl his actual daughter.

Izuku went downstairs, "Hey Izuku, where you going?" Uraraka asked, "To my mother's, won't see ya in a while. Got to go, bye Uraraka." Izuku said with a smile. Izuku walked to the door and went outside.

Izuku walked to 3B dorms and knocked on the door. Izuku saw Monama open the door.
"Hey, can I talk with Shinsou?" Izuku asked with a kind fatherly voice that held seriousness.

Shinsou walked to the door, he had a confused facial expression seeing him. Izuku smiled at him.

"Give this to All Might, when he finds out I'm gone. This is the most important thing and holds very important words. So, I ask please hand this to All Might when I'm gone?" Izuku asked with a letter in hand.
Shinsou looked at the letter, "What do you mean you will be gone?" Shinsou asked, worriedly.
"I'm going to be a father, that means I have to be a responsible father that will take care of his child himself. I want to be a good father." Izuku said, looking at the little sleeping girl in his hands. Shinsou looked down at the Eri, that Izuku gave such a caring loving look too.
"I will do what you ask, but why me?" Shinsou asked,
"I trust you, dummy." Izuku said as he handed Shinsou the letter.
Izuku walked off from the shocked Shinsou.

Izuku walked to the front gate, not looking back. "I will be back for Eri's or my other children I may abopted." Izuku said, queitly.

Izuku held a fist to the air as he walked out of the gate of UA that he just opened with a smile and a tear.

Izuku walked down the road and got a taxi. "Where are you going today, mister?" The cab driver asked, Izuku smiled at him.
"The airport." Was all Izuku said before they drove off.