10

Izuku, James, and Elizabeth set up shop. When they finished they opened the cafe. Izuku was in apron, as some customers were inside.

As the doors open to reveal Aizawa, Eri, and Kota. Izuku smirked, "Welcome." Izuku said, smiling. "You forgot your license." Aizawa said, smirking. Pulling out his license, Izuku was about to take it, but he got pulled into a kiss.

"Holy shit! Am I seeing things?!" Kota yelled, Eri laughed as Izuku chuckled during the kiss. Aizawa pulled away and gave Izuku his license. Izuku smiled, "Thanks." Izuku said, pouring him a black coffee.

Aizawa sat down at the counter and drank the coffee. "How was school, you two?" Izuku asked, smiling. "It was alright." Eri said, smiling, while sitting down. "It was okay." Kota said, rolling his eyes, sitting next to Eri. 

"Is that the guy, sissy has a crush on?" Elizabeth whispered to James, "I think, so. We should give he a talk." James said, smirking, Elizabeth giggled.

They both put on there black sun glasses. Izuku looked at them with a raised eye brow. They walk around the counter like gangsters. They all looked at them.

"Yo punk!" Elizabeth yelled, crossing her arms with James.
"Are you taking to me?" Kota asked, pointing to himself.
"Who else would it be?" Elizabeth said all cool like.

Izuku chuckled at this.

"If you hurt our sister, we hurt you. Got it fool!" James yelled, tipping his glasses abit, so you could his eyes. "Huh?" Kota said, confused. "He said, you got it!" Elizabeth yelled, "Ok, I got it!" Kota said, putting his hands up in defense. "He got, we're watching you punk." James said, walking back behind the counter. "I watching you, you little brat!" Elizabeth said, pointing at her eyes with 2 fingers to Kota's with the 2 fingers, walking back to behind the counter.

Elizabeth looked at James and nodded together, before taking off ther sunglasses.

Aizawa chuckled a little. "You kids are weird." Izuku said, laughing. "Who are you calling weird!" They both yelled, Izuku laughed holding his hands up in defense. 

After a while, Kota and Aizawa went home and Izuku put the kids to bed, as he stayed up with the cafe. 

Izuku heard the bell ring to the cafe and was shocked to see who it was, the man was even shocked to Izuku.

"Umm hey." He said, nervously. "Hi." Izuku said, the man sat down tenses up a bit. "What would you like?" Izuku asked. "Coffee, please." He said, Izuku made him a coffee and set it down. "Umm, I, ahh. Changed." The man said, "That's good to know." Izuku said, smiling. "I'm sorry." The man said, izuku smiled. "It's cool." Izuku said, smiling, while setting down the coffee.

"Umm, its good to see your back in Japan." The man said, "Thanks, I didn't think I would have seen you again, Dabi." Izuku said, laughing a little. "Same here." Dabi said, while starting to drink his coffee. "Umm, you married?" Dabi asked, "No, you?" Izuku asked, smiling a little. "Yeah, too hawks." Dabi said, making Izuku smirk. "That's good to hear, I'm dating Shota Aizawa." Izuku said, smirking. Dabi was surprised at this. "Holy shit! No way! Your old teacher!" Dabi yelled, making Izuku laugh. "Yeah, but he ain't that old." Izuku said, laughing. "He's in his late thirties right?" Dabi said, "Yeah." Izuku said, smiling. "I see, well you changed quite a bit." Dabi said, making Izuku smile. "Yeah, I even have 3 adopted kids." Izuku said, smiling. "Thats cool, we have 1 adopted kid." Dabi said, smiling. "That's good, Eri just started UA today. She already likes a boy, you should have seen what my other 2 kids did to the boy earlier today. It was funny, the put on sunglasses and walked like gangsters to the boy and threatened him, it was quite hilarious." Izuku said, chuckling. Dabi snickered. "Did you teach them that?" Dabi asked, "No they probably got it off the internet or a movie, I would have threatened the boy and slammed him against the wall or done it discreetly, but I'll do that when they start dating." Izuku said, laughing. Dabi chuckled, "Hmm, you sound like a good father." Dabi said, "Thanks, it's good to see that you changed and come back here again." Izuku said, smiling. Dabi smiled back. "I will, thank you." Dabi said, putting down his coffee, pulling out money, laying it on the counter. "See you, Midoriya." Dabi said, leaving.

After a while, Izuku closed shop and locked the register. Izuku walked up the stairs with his phone and keys. Izuku walked past the kitchen to the hallway.

He peek passed the kids' doors saw that they were safe and a sleep, before going to bed in his room falling asleep himself.