7

Aizawa followed Izuku out of the room to recovery’s girl office.

“Well, we are going to the cafe. You guys can have Ice cream when you get home.” Izuku said, making his kids sprint out of the room and Eri who was in the hospital bed run.

Izuku gave All Might his card, “Text, call, or come visit.” Izuku said, Izuku and Aizawa walked after his kids.

 “They are very energetic.” Aizawa said, making Izuku laugh. “Well, Eri is going to be in your class starting tomorrow. Take care of her for me.” Izuku said, surprising Aizawa. “So, you're already 27.” Aizawa said, making Izuku laugh. “Yep!” Izuku said, “And you're still a virgin.” Aizawa chuckled. “Hey! It’s not easy to find a handsome man to love you when have children and 2 jobs.” Izuku said, making Aizawa chuckle. “Well, whoever the guy is, is going to be lucky to have a guy like you.” Aizawa said, making Izuku blush. Aizawa smiled at that. “Thanks.” Izuku said, smiling a bright smile. Aizawa smiled at the smile that he missed

When they made it to the shop it looked brand new. Izuku grabbed the key from his pocket and opened the door. “You own the place?” Aizawa asked, shocked. “Yep, I owned a shop in america too. I need to set the place up soon and start. It will mostly be open at night, because I’m getting my hero licence.” Izuku said, Aizawa nodded his head. When Izuku opened the door for his unpatient kids, the door flew open as the kids rushed in, Aizawa and Izuku chuckled at that.

Aizawa walked in after hearing a “HURRY UP DAD!” Izuku walked in next, closing the door. Izuku walked to the stairs and Aizawa followed Izuku.

When they made it up the stairs Aizawa looked at the house it was neat and really nice. Aizawa followed Izuku to the kitchen where he saw his kids at the table. “Hello Mr. Aizawa, come sit down.” Eri said, pointing at the seat next to Elizabeth. Shocking Aizawa a little that she remembered him. “Hey Shota, do you want ice cream too?” Izuku said, Aizawa was flustered that he said his name, but didn’t express it. “No, thank you.” Aizawa said, “Got it!” Izuku said, Izuku handed his kids bowls of colorful Ice cream that had a spoon in the bowl.

Izuku went back and made coffee, Izuku sat down beside Aizawa and placed a coffee down infront of him. “Thank you.” Aizawa said, smiling a little.

“Mr. Aizawa, are you dating our dad?” Elizabeth asked, making Izuku and Aizawa choke a little bit on their coffee, making Eri and James looking away and laughter exscaped their lips.
“N-no I’m not.” Aizawa said, “Are you married or have a boyfriend or girlfriend?” Elizabeth asked, looking at him with innocent eyes. “No, I’m not in any relationship or married.” Aizawa said,
“Then why don’t you go out with daddy, you're good looking, smart, and seem to be nice and know daddy well.” Elizabeth said, making Eri and James laugh more.

“Elizabeth, are you trying to get me a boyfriend?” Izuku asked, chuckling with a tint of red on his cheeks. “Daddy, needs a boyfriend or he will be only with us idiots forever.” Elizabeth said, making them all laugh except Elizabeth she just chuckled. “I’m good with you idiot’s for now, honey. I will think about the boyfriend thing, k?” Izuku said.

“So, you're considering, Mr. Aizawa as a candidate. Will he be our other dad?” James asked in a child-like voice. Eri chuckled at that. Aizawa's face was a little pink now.

“Plus dad, he looks like a top so that’s a plus for you.” Eri said, smirking. That made Izuku and Aizawa flushed, “Eri no, not infront of the younger ones.” Izuku scolded, making Eri laugh.

“They would be a powerful hero couple, hmm.” James said, making Izuku’s kids nod their heads in agreement. Izuku chuckled a little, James finished his Ice cream and ran off to his room.