4

3 years passed and Eri was 11, she was growing into a beautiful lady, Izuku was really proud. Eri got good marks, nice, and helped out.

Izuku’s boy James was 8, James is funny, nice, loves sports, and has a bit of an abitube. James has decent marks, great at sports, and helps out when he wants too. Izuku loves playing games with James after he closes shop which James loves.

Izuku’s youngest Elizabeth was 3, she is the most cutest thing in the world. Izuku gets some of his customers because Elizabeth is alway’s with him when he works. Elizabeth can be a bit sassy with her cuteness, very polite, and extremely cute. Izuku even has a hard time saying no at times.

Izuku became much taller and muscular but not too much muscular like All might or Endeavour. Izuku was farely hot, sexy, and cute. Izuku was one hell of a father.

××××

  When it was Eri’s 14th birthday he knew it was time to move back to japan which made him a little sad.

Izuku had a party on the final day of closing the shop, but told people that he is starting another shop in japan which is going to have the same name.

Izuku made sure to call the landlord beforehand. Izuku said goodbye to lots of people as did his kids, but they were happy at the same time.

 Izuku was tired as they got to their new shop. Izuku laid on the ground after him and his kids put everything away, but most of the work was his duty.

Izuku laid in the middle of his cafe winded out, making his kids laugh. His youngest laid on top of Izuku making Izuku groan.
“Daddy, what are you doing on the ground?” She asked, laying her head on his chest. Izuku chuckled,
“Daddy is going to fall asleep.” Izuku said,
“Nooo, you need to make dinner and you can’t sleep on the dirty floor.” James said, trying to pull him up. Izuku just chuckled, “Ok, Ok!” Izuku said, standing up with his youngest child in his hands. Eri chuckled,
“What are we having for dinner, daddy?” Eri asked, looking up at Izuku.
“Hmm, who about french fries, a salad, and burgers.” Izuku asked, smiling.
“YUMMY!” his youngest in his arms yelled, “YAY!” came from the other two. Izuku couldn’t help but laugh.

Izuku put his youngest on the couch when they got up stairs and turned on cartoons. Izuku grabbed the stuff from the kitchen, while he was in he put the french fries in the oven setting up a timer, and went on to the deck starting to cook the burgers.

Izuku looked at his kids happily watching cartoons and Eri on her phone, Izuku is super happy and lucky for these kids he has. Izuku smiled and finished cooking the burgers, Izuku went back to the kitchen as Izuku made the salad.

As Izuku was making the salad he pulled out the fries when they rang.

When Izuku finished the food he put them on the tabel and set plates, drinks and cutlery on the table. “Kids, dinner is ready! Turn off the TV and sit down!” Izuku yelled as he sat down. His kids rushed to the table. James turned off the TV so he was the last one to sit down.

Eri and James dug in like they were starving, as Elizabeth took her time with the help of Izuku. Izuku ate his food last.

“I’m going to be signing you guys up for school tomorrow. Eri are you excited to join the hero course!” Izuku said, ethusasticly. “Daddy! I don’t even know if I will make it in. I didn’t even take the written or physical exam~” Eri pouted, making Izuku grin. “Don’t worry about it, after I’m done with Principal Nezu. You will most defeatly be in 1A, my princess.” Izuku said, making Eri pouted. “Daddy, even though you don’t want to be a hero anymore, you will alway’s be our hero.” James said, smiling as he bit into his second burger. Making Izuku laugh and ruffle James' head. “Thanks, squirt!” Izuku said.

They all finished eating. Eri went to her room, James went to watch a show in the living room, as Elizabeth stayed in the kitchen on the counter.

“Daddy?” Elizabeth asked, Izuku turned his head humming as he washed the dishes. “Do you think I can become a hero when I grow older?” Elizabeth asked, making Izuku grin. “Of course you can, even if you were quirkless you would be a one hell of a hero, my little bean.” Izuku said with a big grin, making Elizabeth grin and laugh. Izuku cleaned the last dish and put them away.

Izuku looked at the time, he walked to Elizabeth and picked her up. “Time for bed, princess!” Izuku said, carrying her to her bedroom. “But daddy~ I don’t want to go to bed.” Elizabeth said, hugging her dad. Making Izuku laugh softly. “How about I lay in bed with you until you fall asleep?” Izuku asked, Elizabeth giggled and shook her head happily yes. Izuku smiled.

Izuku entered the room full of purple flowers making him smile. Izuku laid on the bed with Elizabeth on his chest. Izuku hummed to her as she fell asleep on his chest.

Izuku slid out from under her gentle not to wake her, before walking out keeping the door somewhat open. Izuku went to the couch and sat besides James who cuddled up to him. Izuku smiled at that.

Izuku and James watched the hero news, until it was getting late. James went to bed, so Izuku went to Eri’s room and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” was Eri’s soft voice,
“Is something the matter, princess.” Izuku asked, as he sat beside her on the bed. Eri looked up with tears in her eyes.
“What if I’m a terrible hero and freeze up on my first villain attack?” Izuku just laughed at that and hugged his daughter.
“Don’t worry, baby girl. You are one hell of a strong girl, when you freeze up just think of something that makes you happy, something you want to fight for, and fight the person that is making you freeze up, baby girl. Got that!” Izuku asked, grinning at his cute daughter. Eri giggled and whipped her tears.
“Your right, daddy.” Eri said, hugging Izuku.

Izuku hugged Eri smiling back warmly. “I love you, daddy.” Eri said, smiling happily. “I love you too, princess.” Izuku said, Eri let Izuku go and Izuku stood up.

“Go to bed, baby. It’s late, ok?” Izuku said, “K” Eri replied with tooking herself in. Izuku smiled and kissed Eri’s forehead. He left the Eri’s room and went to his own bed falling asleep instantly.